Calendar HondaSXS Club Ride Pioneers on the Paiute Sep. 21st-24th 2018... [Sep 21, 2018] (Marysvale, UT)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
We are rolling about noon tomorrow. Just found a torn cv boot yay... Tiny hole, used syringe to add a little grease and some silicone to hold it for a bit. Boot I need is on back order so my local shop is mailing a axle to campground (gonna call CG tomorrow and make sure thats cool). Figured it would be way easier to swap an axle than a boot in the CG or on the trail anyways. A jack and a few wrenches should be pretty quick (which I always carry with me). In 18 years as a tech ive done hundreds on various machines, never in a CG or trail side though ! Road trip ready ! See ya soon, if we didnt meet at take over, im tall and bearded with a cute midget. Easy @JTW ........lol

Be careful driving!

J

JTW

We are rolling about noon tomorrow. Just found a torn cv boot yay... Tiny hole, used syringe to add a little grease and some silicone to hold it for a bit. Boot I need is on back order so my local shop is mailing a axle to campground (gonna call CG tomorrow and make sure thats cool). Figured it would be way easier to swap an axle than a boot in the CG or on the trail anyways. A jack and a few wrenches should be pretty quick (which I always carry with me). In 18 years as a tech ive done hundreds on various machines, never in a CG or trail side though ! Road trip ready ! See ya soon, if we didnt meet at take over, im tall and bearded with a cute midget. Easy @JTW ........lol

Do yourself a favor and pull the axle nut and ball joint nuts and pins before you leave the shop. I’m not sure how Honda manages to get the cotter pins so firmly wedged in there. It’s like they drive them in or something.

J

JTW

Ps.. I can’t wait to meet your midget!

JCMINIS

JCMINIS

Dec 19, 2017
Canton nc
Ownership

1. 500
Do yourself a favor and pull the axle nut and ball joint nuts and pins before you leave the shop. I’m not sure how Honda manages to get the cotter pins so firmly wedged in there. It’s like they drive them in or something.

Already did ! Ha....And the axle nut is always about torqued to about 700 ft pnds.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You be safe buddy. I’m sorry I won’t be there to ride with y’all. Looking at land in north idaho tomorrow.

advertisement
J

JTW

Machine is ready for Utah!!

A8461074 0E32 4175 91B5 EEE23F19A16E

I hope....

Loading and packing tomorrow.. rolling out to @Kilo427’s Saturday mid day and headed out Saturday night for a straight drive into Moab for a couple days before Marysvale.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Machine is ready for Utah!!

View attachment 86867
I hope....

Loading and packing tomorrow.. rolling out to @Kilo427’s Saturday mid day and headed out Saturday night for a straight drive into Moab for a couple days before Marysvale.

Bring the dirt bike just in case ! :rolleyes:

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
no but we could leave door open and stick that rack on the back of your pioneer and let it hang off the back if you want to ;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!