Gilbert_Rick

Gilbert_Rick

Oct 7, 2020
Gilbert AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
HondaSxS:

Thanks for the welcome note.

I am hoping to get a P1K-5 LE within the next couple of months (assuming availability!) I am curious what people have bought with their unit that they wish they hadn't and what they wish they had got but didn't. Especially useful has already been the discussions about the buying process and dealer attitudes in AZ but any additional comments would be appreciated.

Thanks again,
Rick

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
HondaSxS:

I am hoping to get a P1K-5 LE within the next couple of months (assuming availability!) I am curious what people have bought with their unit that they wish they hadn't and what they wish they had got but didn't. Especially useful has already been the discussions about the buying process and dealer attitudes in AZ but any additional comments would be appreciated.

Thanks again,
Rick
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado.

What's your intent - family (how many do you want to carry + dog), chores, exploring? Remember - one SxS is a trail ride, 2 or more is a trail race. :)

Gilbert_Rick

Gilbert_Rick

Oct 7, 2020
Gilbert AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado.

What's your intent - family (how many do you want to carry + dog), chores, exploring? Remember - one SxS is a trail ride, 2 or more is a trail race. :)
We plan to trail ride (wife, grandkids, and the dog), plow snow when needed, and haul materials around lot. All at 7000ft elevation.

Reactions: Biteme
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
We plan to trail ride (wife, grandkids, and the dog), plow snow when needed, and haul materials around lot. All at 7000ft elevation.
The Pioneer sounds like a good choice for that. 👍

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
HondaSxS:

Thanks again,
Rick
Welcome from Arizona City.
Sounds like you might be using it up in Flagstaff or thereabouts?

I got my best deal for my 700 at Vince at Nash powersports in Mesa, and it was one of the easiest buys I've ever done. Someone tried them not too long ago and they were waiting for more units, so you may have to be patient.
Others have had good luck with Western Honda. My experience with Ridenow is that they have the lowest "advertised" price, but end up adding BS fees back until it's nothing special.

@RB3offroad probably knows valley dealerships far better than I.

D

DDDonkey

I got mine from Western Honda and it was easy for sure, Ride Now was a rip off but can finance almost anyone. I got the OEM roof and every thing else aftermarket because it was cheaper. Good luck with the purchase and post pics when you get it.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I got my best deal for my 700 at Vince at Nash powersports in Mesa, and it was one of the easiest buys I've ever done. Someone tried them not too long ago and they were waiting for more units, so you may have to be patient.
Others have had good luck with Western Honda. My experience with Ridenow is that they have the lowest "advertised" price, but end up adding BS fees back until it's nothing special.

I personally deal with Jason at Western Honda

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State :cool:

Good luck and post pics once you find one.

#NTC

Gilbert_Rick

Gilbert_Rick

Oct 7, 2020
Gilbert AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Excellent advice thanks! This is the second time I have heard about the differences between Nash and Ridenow and the second time I have heard good things about Vince. I wonder how long it would take to order one and get it delivered to Nash.

Thanks again
Gilbert & Happy Jack Rick

Reactions: Biteme and DG Rider
Gilbert_Rick

Gilbert_Rick

Oct 7, 2020
Gilbert AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got mine from Western Honda and it was easy for sure, Ride Now was a rip off but can finance almost anyone. I got the OEM roof and every thing else aftermarket because it was cheaper. Good luck with the purchase and post pics when you get it.
Good advice. Thanks!

Reactions: Biteme and DG Rider
O

ob1jeeper

Dec 20, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Wickenburg. Great choice on the P1K5... Love mine. And you have recieved excellent input from a few others here in AZ... ;)

Gilbert_Rick

Gilbert_Rick

Oct 7, 2020
Gilbert AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally got it! Even though it took six months to come in, the experience with Nash and Vince specifically was terrific. I had a number of dumb questions having never owned a UTV and Vince was patient and knowledgeable. Nothing but positive comments
Pioneer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!