Multi How are you “social distancing” ??

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
D8dc3245f6abb47b7b69696897c943de

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
And there you have it.......too many people still joking about it as though it’s not a crisis.

I'm not joking. It's not a crisis. It's a full blown over reaction, intentionally driven by the media. There are zero cases where I live and in the surrounding counties. In the first year, the swine flu killed between 100,000 and 500,000 world wide depending on how you tally. Since 12/19, when it was first discovered, covid has killed 6600. So, keep believing the sky is falling. That's what they want you to do.

(edited for punctuation)

Last edited:
R

rickoshea

my 2 little grandkids are in isolation right now because of people with your attitude.you try and make me feel bad?not a chance.keep your head buried in the sand if you wish.i'll keep my distance and stay alive.i have a lot more respect for other people than you.not a crisis? tell that to Italy.or is that fake news too?

Last edited:
R

rickoshea

You’re exercising your right to stay home so I don’t have to be concerned with you catching it.

What’s funny is people that think they can force me to stay home.
nobody is forcing you to.people are asking you to.big difference.it's about simple respect for other people.people that may have underlying health issues that don't want to be exposed to this.and we shouldn't be mocked and ridiculed for it.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
nobody is forcing you to.people are asking you to.big difference.it's about simple respect for other people.people that may have underlying health issues that don't want to be exposed to this.
So that stay at home order...aka law isn’t to force people to stay home? Really? I guess I’m not breaking the law then when I go out.

People with underlying health issues or just generally concerned about getting it are more than welcome to stay home. There doesn’t need to be any orders to do so. Take some personal responsibility for yourself instead of trying to dictate what others can do.

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You all are the reason people are dying. Nice. Media conspiracy, :rolleyes:. This will affect every community eventually. You don't hide from this. Never seen so many tin foil hat folks than are here. Damn. Time to not even check in.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
And there you have it.......too many people still joking about it as though it’s not a crisis.

I'm not joking at all. I'd quarantine myself if I could, but our business has to stay open. I hate being sick and I know what this bug could do to my elderly relatives with pre-existing health conditions. I rode for 2 hours last night by myself and never interacted with another person in any way. Almost whacked a deer tho....

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You all are the reason people are dying. Nice. Media conspiracy, :rolleyes:. This will affect every community eventually. You don't hide from this. Never seen so many tin foil hat folks than are here. Damn. Time to not even check in.
No tin foil hat here. People are absolutely going to get sick and die. That happens everyday. People are also being born everyday. That is life. In all of human history every single human has died before the age of 125 (122 years and 164 days is the oldest anyone has ever lived to per my quick google "research").

More people will be killed by their choice to smoke, drink, drive, eat and any number of other things than this particular virus.

R

rickoshea

So that stay at home order...aka law isn’t to force people to stay home? Really? I guess I’m not breaking the law then when I go out.

People with underlying health issues or just generally concerned about getting it are more than welcome to stay home. There doesn’t need to be any orders to do so. Take some personal responsibility for yourself instead of trying to dictate what others can do.
your selfishness is truly epic.you really just don't get it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!