Multi How are you “social distancing” ??

R

rickoshea

No tin foil hat here. People are absolutely going to get sick and die. That happens everyday. People are also being born everyday. That is life. In all of human history every single human has died before the age of 125 (122 years and 164 days is the oldest anyone has ever lived to per my quick google "research").

More people will be killed by their choice to smoke, drink, drive, eat and any number of other things than this particular virus.
🤦‍♂️

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
for the record, I had no intention of starting a argument about anything. Just thought y'all would post up pics of your solo rides in the wilderness.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm not joking. It's not a crisis. It's a full blown over reaction, intentionally driven by the media. There are zero cases where I live and in the surrounding counties. In the first year, the swine flu killed between 100,000 and 500,000 world wide depending on how you tally. Since 12/19, when it was first discovered, covid has killed 6600. So, keep believing the sky is falling. That's what they want you to do.

(edited for punctuation)

Then why did Trump declare it a national emergency, invoke DPA for the first time since WW2, lock down the borders, assemble a CV19 response team to battle it, ask for a stimulus package, and the host of other urgent measures his administration is implementing? 🤷‍♂️

R

rickoshea

for the record, I had no intention of starting a argument about anything. Just thought y'all would post up pics of your solo rides in the wilderness.
yesterday afternoon social distancing

20200324 152223

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm not joking at all. I'd quarantine myself if I could, but our business has to stay open. I hate being sick and I know what this bug could do to my elderly relatives with pre-existing health conditions. I rode for 2 hours last night by myself and never interacted with another person in any way. Almost whacked a deer tho....
Well, it wasn’t directed to any other than those who are mocking the measures being taken to fight the virus. I saw several of your other posts. I think what you’re doing is great, and believe it to be in the critical services category? 👍

R

rickoshea

Weird how you were out of your house when you were just b****ing that I should be in mine to protect you. 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂
well,see,in canada,we respect one another and the gov. has no need to order us to stay indoors.,just keep your distance.nice try though.do you even realise that you're the pigeon in this conversation??? btw,we are talking about social distancing,you're twisting it into confinement and quarantining..

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
well,see,in canada,we respect one another and the gov. has no need to order us to stay indoors.nice try though.do you even realise that you're the pigeon in this conversation???
Not only that, the orders don’t require being continualIy indoors. Most all of the governors have encouraged people to go out for a walk or a ride in the park/woods. The intent is to discourage people from grouping up.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
well,see,in canada,we respect one another and the gov. has no need to order us to stay indoors.,just keep your distance.nice try though.do you even realise that you're the pigeon in this conversation???
Yep, your righteous level of respect shows.
I'll be your huckleberry. lmao

Reactions: Mudwing and Rick53
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not only that, the orders don’t require being continualIy indoors. Most all of the governors have encouraged people to go out for a walk or a ride in the park/woods. The intent is to discourage people from grouping up.
Yet me saying that I'm not staying home bothers you for some reason.

Reactions: Mudwing and Rick53
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well, it wasn’t directed to any other than those who are mocking the measures being taken to fight the virus. I saw several of your other posts. I think what you’re doing is great, and believe it to be in the critical services category? 👍

Yeah, we support agriculture so they consider us "essential". Never thought of us that way before....but I guess we all have to eat, right?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!