BOX1

Multi How are you “social distancing” ??

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm allowed to work in my industry, so I have until today. Thinking I should stay home for the family..
Anyway,
We have some friends with a kids Chinese 4 wheeler that wouldn't run. They can't afford a shop, so I bought some stuff and got it running for them. Was a bit of a pia, but hey.
Charlie the Chinese 4 wheeler was returned like brand new today.
Their kids were beside themselves..
20200326 143705

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I'm allowed to work in my industry, so I have until today. Thinking I should stay home for the family..
Anyway,
We have some friends with a kids Chinese 4 wheeler that wouldn't run. They can't afford a shop, so I bought some stuff and got it running for them. Was a bit of a pia, but hey.
View attachment 192630
VERY NICE.....😊👍

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Anyway,
View attachment 192630
That's really cool!

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"We get a bunch of cops in the gun shop and APD, Woodfin PD and the Sheriff's Dept all said they're not going to enfor'ce the "quarantine" unless it like a big gathering at a church that refuses to listen. Plus it's unconstitutional to shut down every "non essential store" and we provide home defense.
The church is the LAST place they have any right to shut down.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
how is this funny? if i catch this covid i won't survive it.
Naturally, I don't know your habits BUT if you are similar to most other folks, any of the following can also KILL you. Do you ........... drive, smoke, drink, speed, fly in planes, swim, eat hot dogs, run chain saws, shoot guns, etc, etc. Do you have the same panic attack of worrying over dying from CANCER, heart attack, sugar diabetes, blood pressure, etc, etc? ANY of those are MUCH more likely to KILL you. FACT .......... you WILL die ........ PERIOD. As the Boy Scouts motto ....... Be Prepared.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s all good, where was this at?
This is a forest service road that is basically right behind my house, it takes you across the trail of tears that the Cherokee walked from WNC to Oklahoma when the army rounded them up back in the late 1800's. It's a quick after dinner ride to help "decompress".

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is a forest service road that is basically right behind my house, it takes you across the trail of tears that the Cherokee walked from WNC to Oklahoma when the army rounded them up back in the late 1800's. It's a quick after dinner ride to help "decompress".
no picture

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Yep, my business is exempt as well.
I’m in Communmications. We are busier than ever. Our companies had letters in hand from Homeland Security weeks ago, before the panic. All the major networks are pivoting to add capacity in residential areas. With everyone working, schooling and communicating from home instead of at work or school where the big bandwidth capacity is the networks are strained. Our commercial work is down but we are mobilizing crews to hot areas for immediate capacity upgrades that weren’t planned for years. Bay Area is the hardest hit from a data perspective.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!