BOX1

Multi How are you “social distancing” ??

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I’m in Communmications. We are busier than ever. Our companies had letters in hand from Homeland Security weeks ago, before the panic. All the major networks are pivoting to add capacity in residential areas. With everyone working, schooling and communicating from home instead of at work or school where the big bandwidth capacity is the networks are strained. Our commercial work is down but we are mobilizing crews to hot areas for immediate capacity upgrades that weren’t planned for years. Bay Area is the hardest hit from a data perspective.
Man, that’s very cool....👍

Reactions: Mudwing
SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Man, that’s very cool....👍
Thanks, it has been cool, the pressure at all levels to be safe and perform has never been greater. We are very fortunate to be in an industry that is critical and able to keep our employees working.. Moral is high and our teams are prideful to be making a difference. All back office and anyone not part of front line field services is working from home. My role is with our national strategic team and our travel has been hard restricted for three weeks now. I don’t think I’ve ever had so many video conferences. Woke up late Wednesday and had five or six minutes before a call. Wore a dress shirt for the camera with sweatpants and slippers incognito.. Several of the usually well put together executives are starting to look a little haggard. These folks at companies like Comcast, Verizon, AT&T and many others along with their suppliers and business partners are working hard from bottom to top to make sure everyone stays connected. We’re taking it in stride, following national and local guidance. As usual I’m somewhere in the middle of the CV fact vs fiction polarized opposites. I’m confident we will innovate, find efficiencies and come out stronger.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Social distancing at its finest.....

3CF8CA3B B358 4FB8 8403 43CF36227D9E

J

Jade

Nov 10, 2018
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I cancelled my vacation, but since I still had the week off...went to the desert and went riding, far away from everyone. Can't get much more distant than that. The few other riders, were way more than six feet away, more like 600 feet at minimum of the 3 other people I saw all week.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I had to cut all my employees including me back to 32 hour weeks.
So I have been at home doing HoneyDos! But today the wife and I spent most of the day working in my home shop. I have built numerous shelves to store some stuff more efficiently. I'll have to get some pictures tommorow. But damn I may be able to do something in my shop without climbing over shi+.
I have been neglecting my shop for a couple years now.20200324 193316
View attachment 194350 20200324 193326
20200403 151924

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I had to cut all my employees including me back to 32 hour weeks.
So I have been at home doing HoneyDos! But today the wife and I spent most of the day working in my home shop. I have built numerous shelves to store some stuff more efficiently. I'll have to get some pictures tommorow. But damn I may be able to do something in my shop without climbing over shi+.
I have been negotiating my shop for a couple years now.
Looked pretty organized when I spent some time in it. Must really be nice now. You got that clean black and white checkered flag looking shop floor now too...🤔

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looked pretty organized when I spent some time in it. Must really be nice now. You got that clean black and white checkered flag looking shop floor now too...🤔
It has been driving me crazy the last year or so. But I'm trying to get it setup for when I retire. Every hour it gets better, but I seem to find more to do!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
It has been driving me crazy the last year or so. But I'm trying to get it setup for when I retire. Every hour it gets better, but I seem to find more to do!
I’m guessing you’re on the list of essential services in Texas....👍

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!