Multi How are you “social distancing” ??

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
our 2 year old granddaughter video called us cuz she wanted to sing us a song.the wife held it together till katie signed off to have her tub,then the wife had a total and complete meltdown.
This is one plus to having all this technology at our fingertips. The ability of grand parents to see there kids and grandkids from long distances.
Our son in law was able to enjoy Christmas morning a few years back while he was deployed. I know it's not perfect but was way better than nothing.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
wow I slept in until 8 am! I'm practicing social distancing today by taking the day off. I'm still beat from all this non ending work!

R

rickoshea

EPIC day today.sunny,warm,everyone in the 'hood had their toys out on the ice today.the east end of the lake is 4-6" of icy snow.perfect conditions for high speed fishtailing and donuts.the west end is almost pure ice.the wind has blown all the snow off.tires pumped up to 15 psi,6th gear,foot to the floor and drift at max speed.pucker factor =10 🤣 .we even tried to do a short course track but as soon as you tried turning the first corner you spun off down the lake.took 1 pic but it just looks like utv's sitting there doing nothing.needed a day like this after yesterday.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
This is one plus to having all this technology at our fingertips. The ability of grand parents to see there kids and grandkids from long distances.
Our son in law was able to enjoy Christmas morning a few years back while he was deployed. I know it's not perfect but was way better than nothing.
YEP! And it's gave the the resolve to do the right thing now, so I can see my Grandson sooner in person. 😟

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Still social distancing. Other than my wife, I’ve not been within 6’ of anybody for near 6 weeks now. No friends over. Seems logical that this will have a positive effect on the spread of CV19....

And I still have enough tree and brush cleanup to do this well into the future lol...🤣

D51D4186 27FC 411F A3D7 76F577509D43
FB29FAE7 CAC1 4AB6 86D1 3A34EEE3DBA0
76E0424E B561 4E97 A35C 605D1990549C

R

rickoshea

my
Still social distancing. Other than my wife, I’ve not been within 6’ of anybody for near 6 weeks now. No friends over. Seems logical that this will have a positive effect on the spread of CV19....

And I still have enough tree and brush cleanup to do this well into the future lol...🤣

View attachment 197629View attachment 197630View attachment 197631
my burn pile is getting really big but there's a class 2 open fire ban right now so we can only do campfires.it's gonna take months to burn everything.both my shop scrap wood bins are also full.

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
my

my burn pile is getting really big but there's a class 2 open fire ban right now so we can only do campfires.it's gonna take months to burn everything.both my shop scrap wood bins are also full.
Yeah I hear ya. What I’ve been doing here is the time consuming step of using large and then hand held pruners to reduce the branches to 2’ pieces that I load into the trailer and then bring it to the burn ring, the larger stuff cut into firewood. Of course it’s all green so my fires have to be first started with whatever seasoned crap I can scavenge and shop bin scraps which are running low. Then I just drink a coldy pop while feeding the fires in the evening after mama arrives...

With annual averages of 50” of rain a year, burn bans here are few and far between so that’s rarely a concern for us....

R

rickoshea

Yeah I hear ya. What I’ve been doing here is the time consuming step of using large and then hand held pruners to reduce the branches to 2’ pieces that I load into the trailer and then bring it to the burn ring, the larger stuff cut into firewood. Of course it’s all green so my fires have to be first started with whatever seasoned crap I can scavenge and shop bin scraps which are running low. Then I just drink a coldy pop while feeding the fires in the evening after mama arrives...

With annual averages of 50” of rain a year, burn bans here are few and far between so that’s rarely a concern for us....
i have the option to load everything into my trailer and cart it over to the landfill but that's way too much work for my wonky knee.our burn ban is due to the covid crisis,the gov. is worried about the added strain on the firefighters and air quality.by the end of summer we will have about 2100 forest fires burning.

Reactions: Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!