Multi How are you “social distancing” ??

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A little acoustic fireside singing if you got Facebook.
IMG 1925

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I planted 50 lbs of Kennebec and 50 lbs of Yukon gold potatoes today. I also extended my growing areas along the base of each 300' long grape and blackberry trellis'. and added a couple more swales on contour into the landscape. Loving my excavator and dang I'm beat!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I planted 50 lbs of Kennebec and 50 lbs of Yukon gold potatoes today. I also extended my growing areas along the base of each 300' long grape and blackberry trellis'. and added a couple more swales on contour into the landscape. Loving my excavator and dang I'm beat!
You better get a woman or someone that will put up with you before harvest! :cool:

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You better get a woman or someone that will put up with you before harvest! :cool:
I'm used to being alone. It sometimes sucks but that's the reality of it. I don't do well talking to women anyway.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
i spent the better part of the afternoon running air line in the shop and charging up the camper/boat batteries then took the honda for a rip up to the mailbox.all i all a very unproductive day.
You happen to be using the blue tubing system for shop air?

R

rickoshea

You happen to be using the blue tubing system for shop air?
Right now I'm using soft line I acquired from work.i have about 200 ft of it with all the fittings so I have some on a retracting reel in the main shop,some out the back and some out to the front shop.

Reactions: Tramguage1
R

rickoshea

sunny but cold,very busy out on the lake today. dog walkers,x country ski'ers,ice fishers,atv's,snow mobilers, a few pickup trucks,all kinds of side x sides,even some idiot in a tracked up pioneer 1k tearing it up for hours like his arse was on fire. crossed paths with 3 of my neighbors in their can ams.good to see people out and about while keeping themselves safe.

Timmy

Timmy

May 22, 2016
Elkview, West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
sunny but cold,very busy out on the lake today. dog walkers,x country ski'ers,ice fishers,atv's,snow mobilers, a few pickup trucks,all kinds of side x sides,even some idiot in a tracked up pioneer 1k tearing it up for hours like his arse was on fire. crossed paths with 3 of my neighbors in their can ams.good to see people out and about while keeping themselves safe.
I am still working everyday. My boss says I am essential. I did get a $4.00 on the hour raise for hazardous duty pay. Stay safe, Ride your Honda’s as much as you can! Ride On!

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!