I am done with Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. They are the last supplier I will use.

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rocky mountain ATV MC, only hires people who are in the sport. They get paid really well and when you call them your getting someone in the US. Rocky mountain ATV MC has always been top notch for me. They shipped my parts to the wrong address and I called them and said there was a problem (it was my fault essentially) they shipped them overnight to me and said they will get the package with the wrong address back eventually. I mainly like to do business with Mom and Pop kind of places but Rocky mountain is too easy to order from for oem parts.

Rick49274

Rick49274

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2021
Reading MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Rocky mountain ATV MC, only hires people who are in the sport. They get paid really well and when you call them your getting someone in the US. Rocky mountain ATV MC has always been top notch for me. They shipped my parts to the wrong address and I called them and said there was a problem (it was my fault essentially) they shipped them overnight to me and said they will get the package with the wrong address back eventually. I mainly like to do business with Mom and Pop kind of places but Rocky mountain is too easy to order from for oem parts.
I largely agree with you. I was not angry or cross with the poor call center person it is the lack of managing an operation to support customers seeking phone help. I have found all of their people top-notch. I thought they had made an error and was trying to correct it before they shipped the product, waiting on hold 20 minutes changed my opinion in the short term but the lack of any follow-up on their part to respond to either the query or the request for contact by management that I filled out on their site leave me less than impressed. I managed to spend another $200+ last night by using search for the parts I wanted without using RMATV. They were my old default supplier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty335
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Why call?

I've made two recent purchases from RockyMountain ATV without any aggravation. I ordered from their website, paid with a credit card, and waited a few days for the roder to arrive on my front porch.

Rick49274

Rick49274

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2021
Reading MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Why call?

I've made two recent purchases from RockyMountain ATV without any aggravation. I ordered from their website, paid with a credit card, and waited a few days for the roder to arrive on my front porch.
I ordered over $1000 of tires and wheels and they showed my model changing from all my other orders. I called to try to prevent an error.

Rick49274

Rick49274

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2021
Reading MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just as I expected I got my "thank you- too busy to respond, take your business and go away." email.

It was not unexpected,

I liked them as a supplier and neither of us will miss the other. I've seen a lot of giants stumble and land on their faces.

Rick49274

Rick49274

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2021
Reading MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Funny tires and wheels arrived today a day early. It seems incomprehensible a company of their size would have no customer support. It was good doing business with them.

Rick49274

Rick49274

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2021
Reading MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Too strange 20 minutes later I get an apologetic note that should have arrived earlier than the second, obvious they got the cart in front of the horse.

• Wow
J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Funny tires and wheels arrived today a day early. It seems incomprehensible a company of their size would have no customer support. It was good doing business with them.
You might want to try Spanky’s sxs parts next time. They sell all kinds of stuff like blow up dolls and banana man suits and some sxs parts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

R

rickoshea

Just as I expected I got my "thank you- too busy to respond, take your business and go away." email.

It was not unexpected,

I liked them as a supplier and neither of us will miss the other. I've seen a lot of giants stumble and land on their faces.

View attachment 269294
we're too busy to help you,but if you have further questions/concerns,let us know.what kind of f'ed up response is that??? they were too busy the first time. 🤣

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Update:

I just ordered 100 dollars worth of stuff only to get a shipping est of next week. Customer service told me they stopped doing 3-day shipping a couple of weeks ago because of high demand 🙄

Nice of them to notify me before I ordered

Reactions: Remington
advertisement
Iowamike

Iowamike

May 31, 2020
Dubuque Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon X
I can get parts from my local Honda Dealership for the same price as online sites. They are having a hard time getting parts also, but they tell me up front it will be a while. Sindt Motor Sports in Dubuque IA. One of the last great customer places around !

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!