Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Monte, I was thinking about getting a set of the Bighorn 2.0's for my P500. I hear they are a good all around tire. Was thinking about the 26" as well. I've read a lot of talk about bigger tires having an effect on the machines power, do you find this to be true? Anything you dislike about this tire?
IMO. The 26" is the perfect upgrade. Minimal loss of power and perfect (IMO) aesthetics as well as stability improvement. Reminder, I went an inch taller so an inch wider.

Reactions: JTW
AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
IMO. The 26" is the perfect upgrade. Minimal loss of power and perfect (IMO) aesthetics as well as stability improvement. Reminder, I went an inch taller so an inch wider.

I've had my '17 P500 for a whole 3 days but on day 2 I put ITP Mudlite XTRs on the stock rims; 26*9 on the front and 26*11 on the rear. 10 PSI. The ground clearance on this bare machine is now 10" and I have no problem tearing up my grass. I don't want to go wider until I've loaded it into the back of my truck to see how it does between the wheel wells. As I said in another thread, I'm going to put the P5 on afew side-slopes (I have a lot at my place), rope it off to a tree and try pulling it over. I'll post the results in afew weeks. And I appreciate that bouncing off a rock at speed on a side-slope can push a machine on it's side. SUI (still under investigation)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!