drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
At night it’s much easier to follow someone with whips and a bonus over nasty terrain as you easily see the attitude of the vehicle in front. In comparison I hate following without them, actually a safety item imo
Nights are for sleeping and molesting your main squeeze. Safety? You want to be more safe? Slow down and don't run into rocks in the middle of the trail.;)

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nights are for sleeping and molesting your main squeeze. Safety? You want to be more safe? Slow down and don't run into rocks in the middle of the trail.;)
Lol! I was drafting of off Richard at the time:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey Drf did you pull your rear mono shock setup this time?

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still need design ideas for rock sliders! Anyone?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It’s definitely addictive riding and building on these machines. If you don’t have an outlet and a”pusher” you never get things done.
Yeah, well, I got new brake pads on order and those will be my last upgrade for awhile unless something breaks

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Removed that just after takeover last year or just before
I remember you pulled it was just wondering if it was still out. Ya it’s got to feel pretty good for you. I laughed at your “it’s cheating “ part lol. That sounds about right

Reactions: drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I remember you pulled it was just wondering if it was still out. Ya it’s got to feel pretty good for you. I laughed at your “it’s cheating “ part lol. That sounds about right
It is cheating. But it's not just one thing. It's the combination of all of it. I'm running my shocks on the soft setting too. Much more feel on the rocks. I like it.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!