Ida

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A big shout out to all our brothers and sisters down south in the path of Ida. Stay safe and get thru this. Our hearts and prayers are with you.

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hope everybody got the fug outta there for higher ground
Stay safe

By the time I got finished securing everything at the deer camp and at the house it was too late to leave so the dogs and I stayed out but I was able to put the kids on a flight to ATL to stay with Inlaws. Wife was activated by the hospital so she’ll be fine.

I live on the west side of New Orleans and I think they eye is currently around the Houma area but winds here are howling. It’s gone be interesting when the eye scoots by us.

I’ve got all my guns, Ammo, papers, cash and go-bags loaded in the truck in case I have to bug out in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ida did not follow the directions ..... lol. Was suppose to go west of Baton Rouge, but decided instead to come straight up I-55 headed to my house at Kentwood! E0c1695bf7eb502ee82844bb8189f8da

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

advertisement
05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still hoping for the best for y'all! Looks like a long road to normalcy. Hang in there, there are a bunch of good people getting ready to come help clean up and repair the damage.

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the well wishes and prayers guys. Things got pretty hectic from about 6:30-8:30 Sunday night but when I walked outside on Monday morning, the trees that fell all fell away from the house. Just getting cell coverage but I don’t expect to have power for a month.

Funny, I had all my important documents, wife’s jewelry, cash, pictures, guns, ammo, my LWCG .5 and sticks, bow and all my hunting gear loaded in the truck in case I had to bug out. Had to make sure the important stuff would have made it out with me. Lol

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the well wishes and prayers guys. Things got pretty hectic from about 6:30-8:30 Sunday night but when I walked outside on Monday morning, the trees that fell all fell away from the house. Just getting cell coverage but I don’t expect to have power for a month.

Funny, I had all my important documents, wife’s jewelry, cash, pictures, guns, ammo, my LWCG .5 and sticks, bow and all my hunting gear loaded in the truck in case I had to bug out. Had to make sure the important stuff would have made it out with me. Lol

Glad to hear you are well. Hope everyone else was as fortunate. Hang in there, we're pulling for a fast clean up for yall.

Reactions: JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!