Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I don't pull anything that heavy with mine so I went with the @ehart814 ATV Tek.
ATV Tek I heard they're finding these left and right on the trails in PA. :D

Ridgeline

Ridgeline

Mar 23, 2017
NY
Ownership

1. 500
About all I'll be towing around is a 4x8 trailer, which should actually work well when the ground is soft. The tractor sinks in too much so I stay off the lawn with it in spring. Looks like a late start to getting yard work done, but the kids will want to help if they get to drive. Good thing because there are a lot of limbs down this year.
As far as implements go, again that's covered, but I've started looking at sprayers for my food plots. I can see this is going to end up costing me some $$, but the time savings will be well worth it.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!