P500 Impressed - P500 towed trailer all week

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Hello friends,

My wife and I just finished moving this evening. We have been hauling loads of our belonging the short distance between our old home (just sold) to our interim rental (new home being built) with the Pioneer 500 all week, and I will say that "Rambo" is a stallion. I worked this little dude hard this past week and you wouldn't even know it. Here's a video of our useful and fun P500 in action...

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Also impressed how the P500 pulls trailer and 275 gallon water tank. Start in 1st, cruise easy in second with no lugging.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello friends,

My wife and I just finished moving this evening. We have been hauling loads of our belonging the short distance between our old home (just sold) to our interim rental (new home being built) with the Pioneer 500 all week, and I will say that "Rambo" is a stallion. I worked this little dude hard this past week and you wouldn't even know it. Here's a video of our useful and fun P500 in action...
Those P5’s are mini tanks!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!