P500 Insurance?

Gunslingertom

Gunslingertom

Nov 25, 2018
SW Missouri Ozarks
Ownership

1. 700-2
Here's my coverage from Progressive. I've been with them for about 12 years, no claims, no tickets for almost 25 years, have 7 cars, 5th wheel travel trailer, 20 ft buggy hauler, and this side by side covered by them. I'd think they could do me better on the SXS premium. I called my State Farm agent today and got a quote for less than half of Progressive's price. The only policy I hold through SF is a personal articles policy, covers my drone, camera equipment, jewelry and firearms if anything happens to them outside my home. Guess I'll be switching tomorrow. ALL my policies.

SxS policy

Reactions: Gassygordo
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Here's my coverage from Progressive. I've been with them for about 12 years, no claims, no tickets for almost 25 years, have 7 cars, 5th wheel travel trailer, 20 ft buggy hauler, and this side by side covered by them. I'd think they could do me better on the SXS premium. I called my State Farm agent today and got a quote for less than half of Progressive's price. The only policy I hold through SF is a personal articles policy, covers my drone, camera equipment, jewelry and firearms if anything happens to them outside my home. Guess I'll be switching tomorrow. ALL my policies.

View attachment 103776
If SF does not mention it be sure to ask about multi-policy discounts as well.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine is progressive as well, I need to look at my policy. I know I have several thousand coverage for accessories. It’s dangerous not to have it in my opinion.

H

Hornstar

Nov 14, 2018
Gulf Coast
Ownership

1. 500
I have everything through Allstate. Full coverage on P500 was $135. Deductible is $500 and $1000 for accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslingertom

Gunslingertom

Nov 25, 2018
SW Missouri Ozarks
Ownership

1. 700-2
State Farm did me right on it. Got the same coverage as my Progressive policy, with 3000 on accessories and NO deductible for 19 bucks and some change per month. So I also had them cover my 5th wheel travel trailer and my 22 foot buggy hauler for more than 50% savings over Progressive.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
State Farm did me right on it. Got the same coverage as my Progressive policy, with 3000 on accessories and NO deductible for 19 bucks and some change per month. So I also had them cover my 5th wheel travel trailer and my 22 foot buggy hauler for more than 50% savings over Progressive.
Apparently you didn’t use the “name your price tool” lol.

CaboJim

CaboJim

Nov 1, 2018
Washougal WA
Ownership

1. 500
I just called Statefarm to see about getting full coverage for my P500. They first quoted me $468 per year. I told them that was too high. They finally did something and said they could cover it for $372 for the year full coverage. I told them I will be shopping around. Been with them for 25 years, clean record.

T

twodog

Jan 22, 2019
Ozark Mountains
Ownership

1. 500
I got full insurance on mine. Around here if you leave it out in the open the thugs will steal it. Local law enforcement is almost nonexistent when it comes to theft so you are on your own.

advertisement
Gunslingertom

Gunslingertom

Nov 25, 2018
SW Missouri Ozarks
Ownership

1. 700-2
I got full insurance on mine. Around here if you leave it out in the open the thugs will steal it. Local law enforcement is almost nonexistent when it comes to theft so you are on your own.
Ozark Mountains? Where at?
I got full coverage on mine because homeowners won't cover it if it gets stolen.

T

twodog

Jan 22, 2019
Ozark Mountains
Ownership

1. 500
Ozark Mountains? Where at?
I got full coverage on mine because homeowners won't cover it if it gets stolen.
South side of the Ozarks in Arkansas. I have full coverage too for that very reason. Around here unless you raise a stink from what I hear they take a report over the phone and don't even come out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!