BOX1

Introducing Automatic Backup Lights for Honda Pioneer Models!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I finished all installation of backup light kit AND the new AUTO View attachment 191358switch harness. .

Before I hook the switch / relay to power, please confirm that the solid green wire is GROUND to chassis ???
Correcrt.
Green ground to geound.
Red needs 12v. Key-on or aux.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 109820

INTRODUCING - Automatic backup lights for the Honda Pioneer models.

These lights will automatically come on whenever the unit is in reverse. Lights are made to clamp onto the rear top of the ROPS using a supplied factory clamp for easy install. They draw power from the factory ACC system at under 2 amps.

These kits are made to be simple and as easy as they can be. 100% Plug-n-Play and require ZERO cutting, splicing, or wiring of the factory system. Being plug-n-play the lights are removable with no effects.

• Auto ON when in reverse.
  • 100% PLUG-N-PLAY.
  • Includes Light.
  • ROPS clamp.
  • All wires.

Pioneer 1000.
Buy here - Plug-n-play Auto Backup Light Kit for Honda Pioneer 1000

This unit is the simplest of the 3 to install. Installation can be done in less than 20 mins once the backup alarm dummy plug is located. Next, run the wires up pillar B and back to the rear ROPS cross member. Clamp it on and you're done.

Pioneer 700.
Buy here - Honda Pioneer 700 plug-n-play Auto Backup Light Full Kit.

This unit requires a bit of wire fishing. You must run the included wires from the rear of the machine up to the front following the main wire harness at the gas tank and up into the hood area. Installation time should be around 1 hour or less depending on how hard you find fishing the wires. Once the wires are up front. Plug into the ACC plug and plug the rear wires in. Then fish the wires up the ROPS to the desired location. Clamp on the factory ROPS clamp and done.

Pioneer 500. COMING SOON!
Buy here - Pioneer 500 Auto Backup Light - Coming soon!
Interested? Shoot me a message.
The 500 is a bit more complicated than the rest but we have found a way!

CUSTOM REQUEST!
Need a custom backup light kit? Dual lights? 20" light bar? Worklight switch? We can do it!
Shoot us a message today - Message HondaSxS
I bit! The quality and fit are great no fiddling with connections, I don't know about the 20 min. install on a P1-5 though, took me longer to remove the rear floor board than install the light kit! HA!

P

Pilot2016

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2019
Rockhill Sc
Ownership

1. 700-4
I bit! The quality and fit are great no fiddling with connections, I don't know about the 20 min. install on a P1-5 though, took me longer to remove the rear floor board than install the light kit! HA!
I also bought the entire AUTO backup system from HondaSXS. THEY ARE AWESOME.
In AUTO, they come on in reverse, but I can switch them ON OR OFF when I want to ....IN OR OUT OF REVERSE.
I say again ... AMAZINGLY well done. I love them.

Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Leesville, South Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have the dual setup on my p1k and purchased my father the single for his 700 about a year ago. Well made and thought out.

Reactions: Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have the dual setup on my p1k and purchased my father the single for his 700 about a year ago. Well made and thought out.
I will highly recommend them! I purchased the dual as well, after testing last night, wonder if I needed the duals, there BRIGHT!

Reactions: Mudwing and Isaiah
czrider

czrider

Aug 23, 2020
Maryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
500 light wire harness will be ready next week.

No light included.

Reverse ground trigger.

Will need to supply 12v +, recomend key-on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Ok , I'm trying to hook up a back up camera on my 2020P5. I need your wire kit. Nothing I have gotten works. I want it to activate off the "R". Can you supply or tell me how to get it? Thanks

Reactions: Montecresto
R

Rmf350

Dec 16, 2020
Mn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is there a way so the switch is not lit up all the time off 2nd battery.
I don’t care if it lights up at all

czrider

czrider

Aug 23, 2020
Maryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
Yes please keep me in mind for a 2020 P500 back up light kit.

Reactions: ChadD
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!