chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Follow up guys, back to work for a private owner. Doing small engine repair (mainly lawn equipment) but including powersports stuff as well. Same money, all by myself and loving every minute of it.
Man that’s good to hear

Michigander

Michigander

Nov 13, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is awesome!!! Congrats, must feel good to jump back on the saddle again.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Follow up guys, back to work for a private owner. Doing small engine repair (mainly lawn equipment) but including powersports stuff as well. Same money, all by myself and loving every minute of it.

SUPER!!!! It's so important to enjoy getting up in the morning and going to work.

Reactions: swsebek
advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Congratulations

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Congrats!!!

H

HondaTech

So follow up to the follow up....

The private thing didn't work out, for some reason ive got a problem working for someone who doesn't find paying his employees to be a top priority.

Back working for Mother Honda at a new dealership and loving my job even more. Working with some great new guys, turnin and burnin the work out.

Come see me @ Honda of Fairfield!!!!

C

Chooglin

The private thing didn't work out, for some reason ive got a problem working for someone who doesn't find paying his employees to be a top priority.

Back working for Mother Honda at a new dealership and loving my job even more. Working with some great new guys, turnin and burnin the work out.

Glad to hear you are back at it. When you enjoy your job , it makes it so much easier to get up in the morning and go to work.

Congrats man

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Sorry it didn't work out, But things have a way of working out! Stay in touch!

Reactions: Miss_Oak
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015

Alright hes back! now I can text you again at all hours of the night when I cant figure s*** out!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!