drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'll give the westcoast guys some slack but where is everyone on the east coast? I've been up for a while and only seen @Manwell. Didn't mean it that way Manwell. Is everyone sleeping in this morning?

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been up and buying stuff on-line - if tomorrow is "black Friday" (isn't that a bit racists? LOL) today is grey Thursday!! Break out your debit and credit cards, support the economy!

I have this up at 5:00 AM 365 days a year sickness!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I'll give the westcoast guys some slack but where is everyone on the east coast? I've been up for a while and only seen @Manwell. Didn't mean it that way Manwell. Is everyone sleeping in this morning?
I'm up ole buddy. On my second cup of coffee. Making my list for @Manwell to use that credit card on.

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ohh, I forgot, more lights!:rolleyes:
I'm afraid when I see you in April you'll be wearing your pants half way down your arse, have your hair in dreadlocks, talking like "yo yo yo yo yo yo, and be aiming your pistol like this:
Thug sideways pistol aim

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!