P500 ive pushed the p5 to the max

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Ive beat the snott out of ma p5 and the only thing it needs to handle the abuse is better suspension period! !!!! Ive done everything from jumping to running wide open on the powerline and tight mountian trails and ill honestly say tbe pioneer 500 is a set of real shocks away from takinging the trails machine ride market by storm period this is not a debate its a done proven fact done means done!!!!! With any quality suspension the p5 is THE BEST trail sxs period!!!!!

hop

hop

May 20, 2015
I'm right there with you. Is anyone making aftermarket suspension for these yet?

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
:( nope ive done alot with this and sadly unless someone does custom shocks and has the company save the specs right now we are outa luck

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Normaly i would be the ginnea pig but 3rd kid due in aug as im not allowed to spend that much ahhahahaha kinda acceptable

hop

hop

May 20, 2015
Only other thing that sucks is the heat in the cab, but I'm going to do a wrap on the exhaust like Moose308 did, then it'll be all gravy.

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Only other thing that sucks is the heat in the cab, but I'm going to do a wrap on the exhaust like Moose308 did, then it'll be all gravy.
Really helps

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Put the felt material in also.

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Ive beat the snott out of ma p5 and the only thing it needs to handle the abuse is better suspension period! !!!! Ive done everything from jumping to running wide open on the powerline and tight mountian trails and ill honestly say tbe pioneer 500 is a set of real shocks away from takinging the trails machine ride market by storm period this is not a debate its a done proven fact done means done!!!!! With any quality suspension the p5 is THE BEST trail sxs period!!!!!
What tires do you like?

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Right now stock tires im stuck between the bighorns and ripsaws lol epic choice but i ride with alot of rzr and they all have bighorns and swear by them no plugs at all and thousands of miles ( cant argue there its the only thing that hasnt let them down) or the new buzz about ripsaws i thinkmim going with the tried and true bighorn original you cant argue with tried and true over maybe looks cool as far as heat in the cab yeah j domget alot in the middle of the seat and i will wrap everytjing when hmf comes out with their exhaust and i tear everythinf apart lol i dont like doimg things twice

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
The stock tires for biemg so small arnt really that bad ive going thought some sh@t and havent needed help to get out yet maxxis all they way i guess

advertisement
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
I take my brothers cat trail to race the rzr boys to shut them up over whos faster cat or rzr lol not a question its cat done !!!!!! It the twistys tight trials (wheeler / bike trails) with him riding my p5 i cant stay with him and with me riding same trails he cant see me the reason being the longer wheel base means can turn as tight i (p5) zips like a wheeler and the rzr and cat need 3 4 5 point turns ive seen and done 100s of miles of side by side real-world ride everyone is impressed with the p5 i paid 8100 cat1100 and rzr left leg right aren grandmother and great uncle hahahah so it all depends your needs mine the p5 im an outdoors guy now that im 33 with almost 3 kids ( aug 20 for the 3rd ) i dont need tomprove im faster the. Anyone ( thats when i borrow brothers ) hahahah ( im his mechanic)

Mabe

Mabe

Jul 4, 2015
That
that is Great news, I just traded my 2012 honda 500 foreman in on a P5 and pick it up Saturday in Shawnee OK, I am from Amarillo Tx, have ordered wheels, anyone know who has the best hard top for it? Fixing it the way you want is such great fun, I'm enjoying the forum Very much !!!

Reactions: 500oneer
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
LOL @jak9922 you really should type your posting BEFORE hitting that jar of apple pie moonshine. :p

Reactions: p500fan and jak9922
M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Right now stock tires im stuck between the bighorns and ripsaws lol epic choice but i ride with alot of rzr and they all have bighorns and swear by them no plugs at all and thousands of miles ( cant argue there its the only thing that hasnt let them down) or the new buzz about ripsaws i thinkmim going with the tried and true bighorn original you cant argue with tried and true over maybe looks cool as far as heat in the cab yeah j domget alot in the middle of the seat and i will wrap everytjing when hmf comes out with their exhaust and i tear everythinf apart lol i dont like doimg things twice
What size bighorns?

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
i want to go 27s just for the little extra ground clearance

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
I honestly don't think it would be that bad ive had it off camber bad sometimes and the only time ive flopped her was backing up and turning on a hill then whoops on my side lol

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
I honestly don't think it would be that bad ive had it off camber bad sometimes and the only time ive flopped her was backing up and turning on a hill then whoops on my side lol
Thanks bud

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!