Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well I am fine with the Pioneer 1000, bought the RMAX4 for the wife's comfort as I have posted repeatedly. The RMAX4 does sit, ride, and have a nicer interior, but it better have for a $7k higher MSRP than a P1K5D.

So there is no apples to apples comparison to be made. I would pick the Honda with the DCT every time especially at thousands less in cost.
The Yami belt is good but it’s definitely not dct good. We had 2 RMax’s in our group, good machine but they do not follow the Pioneers very well in our woods. Both have kinda left the group and started doing their own things. They are nice driving and more plush but I sure hate the noise and would miss the paddles. Wife and kids say same thing

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I am fine with the Pioneer 1000, bought the RMAX4 for the wife's comfort as I have posted repeatedly. The RMAX4 does sit, ride, and have a nicer interior, but it better have for a $7k higher MSRP than a P1K5D.

So there is no apples to apples comparison to be made. I would pick the Honda with the DCT every time especially at thousands less in cost.
That's what I thought. Rmax is beautiful, but personality is the best in the end.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
How are you liking it? Fit finish? I have their sliders on my 1000-5. Thinking about some rear protection.

Thanks
Chuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a bumper, I like it fine
It fits & It's finished in black
🤣🤣

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Was just curious does not have best reviews on Amazon. I have their sliders and like them. Was just curious.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It seems like a good rear bumper by all accounts. Just put it on to protect the tail lights and rear panel. I just consider it a protective item.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!