Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Ok guys, been away for 10 days. Nothing changed as far as I know except 78 here yesterday and 34 with snow today. LOL.

looks like 10% chance of rain TH, FR, SA, highs about 60 degrees. So conditions weather wise should be decent. Chilly at nights in the 40s.

I got my 4 radios all programmed and halfway installed the 2 mobile units, gotta finish wiring them up and mount LED pods on the P500.

Some of the creek crossings are wicked deep, the current bothers me more as of today still. Hopefully they will drop in next 72 hrs.

Reactions: trigger
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
If the creek is too high at #13 can't we go in at #10 ? I am getting there Thursday and plan running down the road to #13 to check creek depth.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
If the creek is too high at #13 can't we go in at #10 ? I am getting there Thursday and plan running down the road to #13 to check creek depth.
Yes, absolutely there is always a way around, that creek is wide enough the current isn't usually too bad. It's the narrow fast current on a P500, scoot it over catch a rock and tip, somebody will be wet and mad. Lol

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Definetley don't need that right off the bat at the beginning of the ride.
I will be riding across them Wednesday just to check, all of our heavy rain is done as of yesterday afternoon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!