WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I also have a couple of the handhelds I can loan out for the cause!
I can be your middle man Tramguage. If you need one. Wife said we definitely in your easy group

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tramguage1
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I can be your middle man Tramguage. If you need one. Wife said we definitely in your easy group

Hey Eddie when ya'll arriving? I'll be coming in late April 28 2019. Will be great to see Ya'll! Met some members at Mulberry that I hadn't met before, @Neohio, him and his wife are A holes, HA! And you know what that means, they are great people! We had several travel from aways to get here, I hope they enjoyed it!

Reactions: Shooter63
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey Eddie when ya'll arriving? I'll be coming in late April 28 2019. Will be great to see Ya'll! Met some members at Mulberry that I hadn't met before, @Neohio, him and his wife are A holes, HA! And you know what that means, they are great people! We had several travel from aways to get here, I hope they enjoyed it!
We will arrive Thursday morning

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You don't know me well enough yet! That was pitiful wasn't it? HA!
No not pitiful at all. Good hearted person offering help. We need alot more of that. Btw your package should get to you tomorrow, friday at latest. Wife didnt save receipt so i dont have tracking number.

Shooter63

Shooter63

Shooter 63
Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2019
Longview
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I will be there the 28 with smitty and will be willing to help anyway I can. I have never been there before so leading my be out of the question but I can run the back and I have a radio. I will be in my brand new pk1le so not wanting to ride any crazy stuff. Let me know what I can do to help

Reactions: TimG and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be there the 28 with smitty and will be willing to help anyway I can. I have never been there before so leading my be out of the question but I can run the back and I have a radio. I will be in my brand new pk1le so not wanting to ride any crazy stuff. Let me know what I can do to help
Welcome buddy. Youre gonna love RRB. That stock machine is gonna impress the hell out of you. Itll handle those trails no problem.

Reactions: Firemedic530
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you think I was a nice guy, I better work harder at being an asshat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!