Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd love to but I need more than 4 hours sleep after working wed night.

Reactions: elkaholic
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'd love to but I need more than 4 hours sleep after working wed night.

You and I are in the same boat. Perhaps the two of us can catch up with the group later in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You and I are in the same boat. Perhaps the two of us can catch up with the group later in the day.

Do you know how to get there?

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I think I can figure it out. I know dragons back and widow maker and how to bypass them to get towards Caryville flats

Reactions: Delton and Hondasxs
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My cabin mate is in on this ride too. Knucklesdeep aka Justin @knuckledeep

Last edited:
Reactions: Tramguage1
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
FYI yesterday evening wife and I drove by the creek crossing at base of Widowmaker. The water normally less than a foot deep has to be about 4ft deep and 3x as wide. I would guesstimate the current was over 15mph flowing.

Being a mountain stream it may very well be back to normal by Thursday but if not you would have to go back up widowmaker to get around.

Also the last time I crossed the last creek crossing to Eternal Flame it was up to my headlights over all my pedals in floorboard. That section has washed away in a curve. Where the normal path is now a 4ft drop into deep water, you just go left then a hard right to go down the smaller dropoff. With this rain no telling how deep it is now, it doesn't fall as fast.

Reactions: Windrock1000
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
FYI yesterday evening wife and I drove by the creek crossing at base of Widowmaker. The water normally less than a foot deep has to be about 4ft deep and 3x as wide. I would guesstimate the current was over 15mph flowing.

Being a mountain stream it may very well be back to normal by Thursday but if not you would have to go back up widowmaker to get around.

Also the last time I crossed the last creek crossing to Eternal Flame it was up to my headlights over all my pedals in floorboard. That section has washed away in a curve. Where the normal path is now a 4ft drop into deep water, you just go left then a hard right to go down the smaller dropoff. With this rain no telling how deep it is now, it doesn't fall as fast.
Excellent. lol..
3 days it should be back down.

Reactions: Windrock1000
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I can figure it out. I know dragons back and widow maker and how to bypass them to get towards Caryville flats

Is this plan still in the works??

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!