BOX1

Jackson Turbo new firmware

B

Brazula4life

Jan 19, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
Can't get the oil feed line or return line to turbo from leaking, very small leak but can't figure it out which line is it or how to stop it.. How tight do I put those those hoses?

H

HondaTech

Can't get the oil feed line or return line to turbo from leaking, very small leak but can't figure it out which line is it or how to stop it.. How tight do I put those those hoses?

Make sure the block they go into isnt leaking instead.

M

Moto4

Mar 18, 2019
Vermont
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Mine had a small leak at the at the high pressure line fitting. I could not get good access to the fitting with my regular open end wrench. The outside edge of the wrench would hit against the return line fitting. I tried grinding down the outer side of the wrench but I still had trouble getting the right angle with the wrench. I ended up getting a set of angle head open end wrenches, ground the wrench a little bit and was able to tighten the fitting. That fixed the leaked. Hard to describe how tight but it's a high pressure line so it needs to be fairly tight.

Reactions: Montecresto
N8theGR8

N8theGR8

Oct 3, 2019
Central Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Do Talons have high-elevation issues with maintaining low end and torque? I have a Pioneer 700-4 but want to get into crawling/climbing sometime in the future and would need that suspension travel? Thanks!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Do Talons have high-elevation issues with maintaining low end and torque? I have a Pioneer 700-4 but want to get into crawling/climbing sometime in the future and would need that suspension travel? Thanks!
Yep, and the 700 was real bad with no low range.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!