Jackson turbo

T

Torkpntbll

Jun 7, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Good Friday everyone so I just got the turbo installed on my talon but have a oil leak at the feed line I removed the line and fitting to the turbo checked threads and made sure all was good there tightened as tight as I could get it clean it all off and after another 4 min of idle it it’ll start to drip on the exhaust and tips you all might have

Reactions: Smitty335
ToolTime

ToolTime

Oct 10, 2020
Oregon
Ownership

1. Talon X
Good Friday everyone so I just got the turbo installed on my talon but have a oil leak at the feed line I removed the line and fitting to the turbo checked threads and made sure all was good there tightened as tight as I could get it clean it all off and after another 4 min of idle it it’ll start to drip on the exhaust and tips you all might have
First thing would be to give Jackson a buzz, but I am wondering if it wouldn’t help to remove the fitting the hose connects to, clean up the threads and reassemble with some thread sealant.

Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
Udaman

Udaman

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2020
Holt, Missouri
Ownership

1. Talon R
The only thing I can think of is the fitting is turning with the oil line when tightening. Make sure you hold the fitting with a wrench when tightening the oil line.

Reactions: Smitty335
M

MDFMac

Aug 23, 2020
upstate ny
Ownership

1. Talon X
if i remember correctly its a banjo fitting prob have a damaged washer... it has 2 washers if it is a banjo fitting did yours have 2?

Reactions: CID and Smitty335
T

Torkpntbll

Jun 7, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Turbo side doesn’t use a banjo fitting just threads directly to the turbo adapter block but I think I got it taken care of I put a thin bead of high temp gasket maker on all the threads seems to be holding now

Reactions: CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!