Reactions: CID
jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
In the spirit of always having to be messing with something...

My buddy just bought a new Turbo S (white/blue one in the background) and wanted my 32”Carnivores. I’d been eyeing the Terra Hooks and Roxxzillas for a while so I sold them to him and decided to try the 32-10-15 Terra Hooks.

They seem like they’ll be a good combination of the original Bighorn and a Tusk Terrabite (more favoring the Bighorn).

Also switched the rear bumper to an HMF IQ Defender rear bumper to better integrate with the Krash cage. Since it’s black I also decided to strip the black Evo heat shield and repaint it red using some Duplicolor high heat exhaust paint.

...aaaand I couldn’t stop there so I also powder coated my L&W radius rods to complete the look.

Now I just hurry up and wait for the Windrock trip in two weeks.

5B55C526 0D64 42A9 A85D DCCFA7E46E017F8A05A6 AF26 43AE B08F 9F48769B2495C0EE8917 C5A4 41E2 9D26 6D2CB2BF36F3
811F7126 92A5 4D5F 971A 0B7E866C1896
27C8734C 68D4 409B 9110 52C41F967E00

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have the Terra Hooks and really like them. I have put about 300 miles on them in rocky hills, rock crawling and roads, they have not let me down yet.

Reactions: jasond
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have the Terra Hooks and really like them. I have put about 300 miles on them in rocky hills, rock crawling and roads, they have not let me down yet.
I run the Tera Hooks on our P1, my favorite tire so far, stockers, EFX, Black Waters and now the Terra Hooks, The two sets of ITP tires I've had, never had a flat and run them at 10 PSI. ITP tires are made in the United States.

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I run mine at 12psi with bead lock wheels. they have seen a bunch of rocks without a flat as well.

Reactions: TripleB
PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
In the spirit of always having to be messing with something...

My buddy just bought a new Turbo S (white/blue one in the background) and wanted my 32”Carnivores. I’d been eyeing the Terra Hooks and Roxxzillas for a while so I sold them to him and decided to try the 32-10-15 Terra Hooks.

They seem like they’ll be a good combination of the original Bighorn and a Tusk Terrabite (more favoring the Bighorn).

Also switched the rear bumper to an HMF IQ Defender rear bumper to better integrate with the Krash cage. Since it’s black I also decided to strip the black Evo heat shield and repaint it red using some Duplicolor high heat exhaust paint.

...aaaand I couldn’t stop there so I also powder coated my L&W radius rods to complete the look.

Now I just hurry up and wait for the Windrock trip in two weeks.

View attachment 213726View attachment 213727View attachment 213728
View attachment 213732
View attachment 213733
What kind of lift is that in the picture?

jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
What kind of lift is that in the picture?

This one is a 6,000 lb scissor lift if you need something to start searching Google. I bought it used local to me.

Lots of manufacturers make them and they're, for the most part, the same general concept with an electric over hydraulic setup. It's invaluable for SxS work and even light duty work on my 1/2 ton truck like rotating tires/brakes/etc... where you don't need to get directly underneath the vehicle.

Here's a link to my exact lift, but like I said there are several companies making the same thing: Auto Tool USA, Quality Garage Equipment

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This one is a 6,000 lb scissor lift if you need something to start searching Google. I bought it used local to me.

Lots of manufacturers make them and they're, for the most part, the same general concept with an electric over hydraulic setup. It's invaluable for SxS work and even light duty work on my 1/2 ton truck like rotating tires/brakes/etc... where you don't need to get directly underneath the vehicle.

Here's a link to my exact lift, but like I said there are several companies making the same thing: Auto Tool USA, Quality Garage Equipment

If you do need to get in the center of a vehicle there are lifts that are a little more expensive but still "mobile"

Commercial Grade Portable Car Lift by Atlas 7,000 lb Capacity I have this one saved for a day when I have some free cash.

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I picked up my R on Saturday morning and immediately got a few accessories on it. I'll put a complete list in this post and update as I go. I also have a YouTube channel and will be uploading videos after I edit them. Link is in my signature.

Initial thoughts: Quality/fit/finish is top notch. I'm coming from a 2017 RZR XP1K and where I'm used to self-tapping screws there's a nut and bolt with a rubber isolating washer to keep things quiet. In the 20ish backroad miles I rode I'll say the power is on par with my XP1K, but MUCH torque-ier (not a bad thing). With this being a Honda, I'm hoping/expecting to not have to fool with the repetitive maintenance items that require way too frequent of attention with RZRs (wheel bearings, bushings, u-joints, carrier bearing). I did remove the annoying door nets within 5 minutes of getting it home.

Accessory List:
  • Honda OEM Lower Door Inserts
  • Honda OEM Lower Door Storage Bags
  • Honda OEM Trailing Arm Guards (I thought these were a must with the way the trailing arm mounts to the bottom of the knuckle to try and save the powder/arm)
  • EMP Full Front Vented Windshield
  • EMP Rear Vented Windshield
  • PRP SB4.2 Harnesses and HondaSXS seatbelt bypass
  • Waterproof Fuse Relay Box for all electrical accessories
  • Rockblockz Fender Flares
  • 41" Light Bar with RokBlokz light bar mounts
  • JL Audio MX600.3 amp, Rockford Fosgate PMX-2 Head Unit with PBR Products mounting plate, Rockville 8" tower speakers, and JL Audio 10" subwoofer in custom enclosure in bed.
  • AED Off-Road Fabrication Accessory/Tower Speaker Cage Bar
  • TYT-8600 Two Way Radio (transplanting from XP1K)
  • 32" Maxxis Carnivores on System 3 SB-4 Beadlocks (6+1 offset with 1.5" SATV spacers in the rear to measure 71.5" front and rear)
  • 30" Dual Animated Booger Whips
  • Dual LED reverse light pods
  • Rock Lights
  • 4500 lb SuperATV Winch
  • Honda OEM Front & Rear Bumpers
  • L&W Fab Winch Mount
  • L&W Fab High Clearance Billet Radius Rods
  • L&W Fab High Clearance Lower A-arms
  • L&W Fab Billet tie rods
  • AED Off-Road Fabrication Tree Kickers
  • CA Technologies Shift Gate
  • 6-switch panel for lower cubby hole from Rick Bentley Customs
  • Honda OEM Rear Cargo Bag
  • Factory UTV 3/8" Skid Plate
  • PRP GT3 Suspension Seats
  • JEI Off-Road Bed Extender
  • Honda OEM Upper Canvas Doors/Enclosure
  • Inferno Heater from UPI
  • Lifetime Trail Maps with Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 (I use RAM mounts)
  • HondaSxS Reverse Light trigger harness with 7" rear LED light bar
  • Odyssey PC925L Secondary Battery with True UTV-SBI-CK isolator kit

View attachment 125887 View attachment 125888 View attachment 125889 View attachment 125890 View attachment 125891 View attachment 125892 View attachment 125893 View attachment 125894 View attachment 125895 View attachment 125896 View attachment 125897 View attachment 125898 View attachment 125899 View attachment 125900 View attachment 125901
Very nice. Tire strap are the best way to transport your Honda!!!!!

jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I've decided I'm going to start parting out most of my accessories and list my machine for sale here soon. For those curious, there's nothing wrong with the machine; I'm just ready to move on to the next build whenever/whatever that ends up being.

Everything is located in Richland, Indiana 47634. I can and will ship some of the smaller items if you're interested in them.

The accessories I'll have available for sale are as follows and pictures will be uploaded soon as I continue to remove things from the machine and get photos ready:

• Anything listed with "Yes, free shipping" will be for the full asking price.
  • Will only ship to lower 48 US states.

AccessoryPriceAvailabilityWill Ship?
Pair of 1.5" Wheel Spacers (used in the rear to give even track width with 6+1 offset wheels)$80AvailableYes, free shipping
Assault Industries Steering Wheel Adapter$45AvailableYes, free shipping

If you've got something else you're interested in that you've seen on my machine feel free to ask and offer.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SpeedBuggy and CID
SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Is the Turbo S power and plush ride out of the box influencing the change?

jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Is the Turbo S power and plush ride out of the box influencing the change?

Honestly it's more of a timing thing between my work contract, winter coming up (I don't ride a ton when it's cold), and wanting to free up some cash for some other potential things.

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Honestly it's more of a timing thing between my work contract, winter coming up (I don't ride a ton when it's cold), and wanting to free up some cash for some other potential things.
I can relate to that. I’ve got a wake surf boat for sale now and think I missed my window.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Fibber!

jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
What do you still have for sale?

- Assault steering wheel adapter
- HondaSxS reverse light harness
- Passenger side rear knuckle assembly brand new in box

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
How much for the reverse trigger harness please

jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
How much for the reverse trigger harness please

Apologies for missing this reply. If you're still interested in it I'll let it go for $30 shipped.

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!