P700 Jeep windshield?

F

ffmedic

Jan 12, 2020
michigan
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi,

New to the site and I have an odd question have any of you ever either thought of mounting a Jeep CJ windshield or actually done it?
I made some rough measurements of the front area of my 700-4 where the windshield goes and it seems the basic measurements may actually fit with some minor modifications. There are a couple of reasons of me asking this 1 the CJ windshield would have the wiper assembly in it and make things easier.

Let me know if you think I am crazy or if you may have a better idea.

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi,

New to the site and I have an odd question have any of you ever either thought of mounting a Jeep CJ windshield or actually done it?
I made some rough measurements of the front area of my 700-4 where the windshield goes and it seems the basic measurements may actually fit with some minor modifications. There are a couple of reasons of me asking this 1 the CJ windshield would have the wiper assembly in it and make things easier.

Let me know if you think I am crazy or if you may have a better idea.
I guess if it fits it could work. Might not be the most attractive thing.
Jeep windshield frames tend to be rust prone. If I recall, the 87-95 YJ (aka-The Wrangler) is virtually identical to the late CJ.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
on a 1000 maybe but itll be kinda wide on the 700.
you should look into the roxor front windsheild it narrowerr

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!