Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I voted for GAYlord/Grayling just cause it's closest for me, chances are I won't know if I'm gonna make it until a day or 2 before

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah Remington, I knew most would be getting ready for TO or at TO, so I figured this would take a couple weeks to get ironed out.

906 - I'd love to do this in the U.P. or Drummond, but I am limited to a 1 day ride right now, so within a 2 hr. drive works best for me. Maybe next year I can make TO and us Michigan members can plan some week-end long rides.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah Remington, I knew most would be getting ready for TO or at TO, so I figured this would take a couple weeks to get ironed out.

906 - I'd love to do this in the U.P. or Drummond, but I am limited to a 1 day ride right now, so within a 2 hr. drive works best for me. Maybe next year I can make TO and us Michigan members can plan some week-end long rides.
Drummond is worth the trip. I go every year

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's fun during the week, it's been over run by the Jeep crowd on the wkds the last few times we've been over there. Seems they have some sort of Jeep rally/meet every wkd
In town you always see groups of UTVs and jeeps but once you get out in the woods we typically only see a few groups all day. Some of the groups can be a 5mph parade but there's typically a harder or more technical line where you can pass them or get buried

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Agreed with you Blownzuki! My riding group would go on an annual ride in the U.P. of Michigan every June. We started venturing further west into the U.P. the drive for most of us was getting to the 8 hour range. Next week-end the group is headed to an ORV park in Pennsylvania because it is only a 5-1/2 hr. drive instead of going to the U.P.

I also understand about driving for a 1 day ride. Keep an eye on this thread, for the other members attending may have other ideas on making the ride an entire week-end. I am the sole one that can only do a 1 day ride. Right now Remington is offering camping at his property between Gaylord and Lewiston.

My plans for this was so that I could meet some of the site members from Michigan since I've been on here for a few years now. I plan to make it to a TO one of these years, but the last 2 years were a definite NO, due to my schedule. This ride was to be more a meet & greet for me, so I'll have motivation to start getting together more rides and definitely attending TO.

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Well, that's the reason I put the "Suggest some other area" as a vote. Baldwin would be almost the same distance as Lewiston to get to for me. So I am open for that location as well.

Again, I also wanted the others to decide so if they wanted to make it a 2 or 3 day ride, they could. Like stated, I am the only one that is stuck with just a 1 day ride.

Do you have a cabin or property in Baldwin DogSledder?

Last edited:
DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I don't own property there. Camp or stay with friends. Baldwin has nice trails and is close enough for me to drive up Friday morning and do some riding in the afternoon. Ride Saturday and then a few hours Sunday before driving home. Just over 3 hour drive. With my wife's health it is hard to get away longer very often.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Bladwin isnt good for me for a day trip from home or one from my cabin. Over 2hrs. The distance it is to Baldwin is that same from my cabin to Drummond island. Id rather do the DI trip if thats the case 🤣

Im still in for the weekend of July 8th. Ill be at my cabin friday night and leave sunday. I can trailer to a few other trail systems if thats what ya’ll want to do? But for a day trip im not trailering 2 plus hrs one way unless its worth my while.

Im up for taking my TH to camp someplace but we would have to be able to ride out. Also my TH is roughly 40’ so will have to be able to accommodate,. Again, would also be a friday after work trip for me, set up and ride Saturday and go home Sunday.

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
OK, so we are sitting at 22 days from July 8th. Could we start up a head-count of who is going? If anything to maybe help in the decision on where? Or if Remington really wants to let that many campers on his place?

I mean, sounds like Remington is in, so who are the other 3 votes? Are you considering 906? I think also Trigger?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
OK, so we are sitting at 22 days from July 8th. Could we start up a head-count of who is going? If anything to maybe help in the decision on where? Or if Remington really wants to let that many campers on his place?

I mean, sounds like Remington is in, so who are the other 3 votes? Are you considering 906? I think also Trigger?
I can get 4 RV’s easy 5 is getting tight but doable.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!