Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yamaha Viking VIi 285

Announcing the 2016 Yamaha Viking XII

Ahead of plan due to lacking sales, Yamaha has just announced the next model in its SxS series. Hitting dealers this fall, the Viking VII will boast a number innovate features found no where else in the industry. While other brands leave riders behind, the Yamaha Viking VII is the first UTV to offer seating for the entire team, 12 full size seats! The dual rear axles offer a plush ride and class leading capacity with 2400 pounds hauling and 4800 pounds towing giving the Viking XII double the capacity of other UTV's on the market. The Viking XII comes standard with its own roundabout allowing for a superior turning radius when a field may not be available. To power the Viking XII, Yamaha has installed a new dual engine with its Super Duper Ultramatic V-belt transmission. NEW, all-rider braking removes the need for engine braking allowing each passenger to control decent independently. Noise is not a concern as the Viking XII comes standard with Yama-talk*, a patented driver to passenger communication system found on no other UTV on the market. The Viking XII will be available September 31st with a MSRP of $19,769

Last edited:
bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
wow that thing is long and very expensive

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pretty good when you consider its around $1650 per passenger.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looks like it's going to take a football field to turn it around. Love to see it on windrock trails.

Reactions: bobbyhill
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
That is too funny.
If you decide to go to the dark side you could use Ymahasxsxsxsxsxs for your user name.

It looks like Honda cars announced a new product also:

Reactions: OutdoorEd
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Google is excited to introduce Smartbox—a better, smarter mailbox that fuses physical mail with everything you love about the electronic kind.

Smartbox is currently in field trial—stuck in the ground, in a field—for Inbox by Gmail customers. If you’re not yet using Inbox, simply email [email protected] any time before April 2 to be invited, and to reserve your spot on the Smartbox waitlist.

GBOUT

GBOUT

Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2015
Mid TN
Hondasxs said:
[img1=http://hondasxs.com/othere-sxs-brands/just-announced-the-2016-yamaha-viking-xii-t2333.html]http://hondasxs.com/resources/image/2714[/img1]
Announcing the 2016 Yamaha Viking XII
Ahead of plan due to lacking sales, Yamaha has just announced the next model in its SxS series. Hitting dealers this fall, the Viking VII will boast a number innovate features found no where else in the industry. While other brands leave riders behind, the Yamaha Viking VII is the first UTV to offer seating for the entire team, 12 full size seats! The dual rear axles offer a plush ride and class leading capacity with 2400 pounds hauling and 4800 pounds towing giving the Viking XII double the capacity of other UTV's on the market. The Viking XII comes standard with its own roundabout allowing for a superior turning radius when a field may not be available. To power the Viking XII, Yamaha has installed a new dual engine with its Super Duper Ultramatic V-belt transmission. NEW, all-rider braking removes the need for engine braking allowing each passenger to control decent independently. Noise is not a concern as the Viking XII comes standard with Yama-talk*, a patented driver to passenger communication system found on no other UTV on the market. The Viking XII will be available September 31st with a MSRP of $19,769

I told my wife I was trading Big Red for one of these and she had two comments:

#1. No way that would go down the trails that we went down at Windrock..........

#2. I'm getting a pool first......... LOL! SMH...........

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Is that Yamaha a joke? I honestly can't think of a suitable application for that thing.
I considered buying one of the 6 seater Viking's and then I realized I didn't have that many friends! either way Tflynn you are right. that thing is a joke! If it is real it will be useless!! If you tried to take that thing to places where I ride, IT WOULD HIGH CENTER IN THE PARKING LOT WHILE UNLOADING!!!!! the only thing that is good for is a laugh! lmao

Reactions: Hondasxs
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok this is a hoax, good one Hondasxs!!! You had me going for a minute!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!