BOX1

P500 Just got a 2020 Pioneer 500

Luckybeer

Luckybeer

Nov 20, 2018
Canada
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from the Great White North!! You will love that machine! Have fun, Cheers!!

Reactions: Isaiah
R

Reloder28

Oct 21, 2018
Deer Park, Tx
Ownership

1. 700-2
We just bought a p5 ........just seems noisy in the transmission. From the post I’ve read seems this is normal.

Don't know your age. Considering the ragged go-karts we cobbled together as kids in the 60's, I am extremely thankful for the marketed toys available today & my wage earning ability to buy them.

Reactions: futzin and Isaiah
G

GAKbuck

Aug 22, 2017
Rosharon, Tx
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We just bought a p5 yesterday after having ATVs all my life. I read a lot on this forum and seems to be a great machine from all the reviews. It will be used for some riding and he hunting. I’ve kind of learned how to shift smoother in manual, just seems noisy in the transmission. From the post I’ve read seems this is normal. We appreciate all the good info on this site.
View attachment 206496
Welcome from Houston

G

garypettineo

Mar 11, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 700-4
Anyone know of any up coming club rides in east Tennessee this year? I know the royal blue ride was canceled earlier

M

Molo

Mar 18, 2019
Macclenny, FL
Ownership

1. 500
Congratulations, I've had mine for just over a year now and have about 1200 miles on it. Love the thing. There are all kinds of aftermarket upgrades for it too. Not sure which upgrade I've enjoyed the most though. They have all been good. The bigger tires were hug in making it a smoother ride though, the radials are what you need for the smoother ride. I put 28" on mine but they rub and lost some of my turn radius. I think 27" would have been a better size. I just ordered power steering for it yesterday. Will let you know how that is. It's a bear to turn with the bigger tires though.
Hope you have as much fun as I have with mine. I think its the best machine out there for the money

Reactions: trigger
T

THeck

Jun 3, 2020
Southeast, KY
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
I have been looking at some different tires. I looked at some package today with bighorn 3.0 and new wheels. They were 26 in. I’m looking for a little smoother ride that will work good in woods and trails and is good for hills. We have some steep hills in our part of the woods.

T

THeck

Jun 3, 2020
Southeast, KY
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
Let us know how the power steering works. Should have my trigger shield in a few days

Reactions: trigger
UtahJeff

UtahJeff

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2018
Marysvale Utah
Ownership

1. 500
Congratulations on your P5. Have a 2017 with 5000 miles on it. Daily driver on the Paiute Trail. Some in the Forum have followed me. Lots of adds. On my 3 rd set of tires, running 25”. Tall enough. Had to replace all the skid plates after last winters riding in South Arizona trails! Went with Honda ones. Have glass windshield and an Ryfab box, winch ( used a bunch) and a speed knob(not ready for power steering yet). Watch the wide tracks of our bigger brothers on the trails! Need the heat shield and sound shield. Looking into that. Been riding Red since ‘79!

5C9DEC1A 890D 4353 8D24 7F1EFF008F66 400F9D56 FCAA 44F9 A621 3CDC894CF2FF

T

THeck

Jun 3, 2020
Southeast, KY
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
Looks like a nice set up. Those ruts can be dangerous. What kinda of tires did you go with? Thanks for sharing.

UtahJeff

UtahJeff

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2018
Marysvale Utah
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like a nice set up. Those ruts can be dangerous. What kinda of tires did you go with? Thanks for sharing.
Sedona coyote 25-8-12 and 25-10-12. From RMATV. Running 7 lbs In them. 10 lbs made them too bouncy. Good price point good in rocks but too soft for the hard pack. Won’t go with them again. Need a flatter profile.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I have been looking at some different tires. I looked at some package today with bighorn 3.0 and new wheels. They were 26 in. I’m looking for a little smoother ride that will work good in woods and trails and is good for hills. We have some steep hills in our part of the woods.

Consider the 2.0's, best all around tire you can get for this machine IMO. Lot's of us running them, they're radials, they're light, and they chew. ;)

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!