P500 Just got a 2020 Pioneer 500

T

THeck

Jun 3, 2020
Southeast, KY
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
We just bought a p5 yesterday after having ATVs all my life. I read a lot on this forum and seems to be a great machine from all the reviews. It will be used for some riding and he hunting. I’ve kind of learned how to shift smoother in manual, just seems noisy in the transmission. From the post I’ve read seems this is normal. We appreciate all the good info on this site.
9BF3AB08 5719 4B98 9FC6 A2FAAE0C2574

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State 😎

Be sure to PM @trigger and order a Trigger Shield. One of the best mods you can do to your P5.

#NTC

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome from Ga. I second the suggestion to PM @trigger for a P500 custom cut underseat rubber triggershield. He now has some available again. It reduces heat and cab noise. I wasted money on an automotive fabric type that always stayed wet.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We just bought a p5 yesterday after having ATVs all my life. I read a lot on this forum and seems to be a great machine from all the reviews. It will be used for some riding and he hunting. I’ve kind of learned how to shift smoother in manual, just seems noisy in the transmission. From the post I’ve read seems this is normal. We appreciate all the good info on this site.
View attachment 206496

Welcome to the club from Tennessee;)

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 206496
Howdy from Oklahoma. If my P5 wasn't noisy, I would probably pull over to try and figure out what the heck was wrong with it. ;)

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum from Canton,OH.
The P500 is pretty awesome.
#NTC

Reactions: JenElio
B

Bruce4795

Dec 12, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 206496
Welcome to life with a Pioneer 500 from SE Arizona. I think you will find the rig is very reliable and capable. Have fun and enjoy the forum as well. I've used my rig for lengthy remote desert explorations and its reliability and fuel economy are hard to beat.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the undocumented motor city man from the Grate Lakes State!

I see your from South eastern KY.
my mother And all her relatives are from and still live in Maytown near Prestonsburg. Spent most of my summers there as a kid. Love that area.

T

THeck

Jun 3, 2020
Southeast, KY
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
We appreciate the welcomes. I’ve already found lots of helpful information. Hopefully my wife doesn’t ban me from the forum since I’m finding lots of ideas for add ons. I guess I’ll look for rear box next after trigger shield. We hunt and want to have a small enough box to leave some rack.

Reactions: trigger
S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 206496
Congrats, you now have a habit that will tax you pocket book....

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
SO fun choosing the next upgrade . . .

Sodak47

Sodak47

May 29, 2020
Rock Hill, SC
www.compressorpros.com
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 206496
Welcome aboard. I just got mine a couple weeks ago. Same good looking green. Getting to finally test mine out in a few days.

Reactions: Dj2833 and Mudder

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!