BOX1 - TEST

P700 Just installed my hardtop.

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Aluminum top all the way. I purchased the hard top ( can't even sell the dam thing now). I saved 4 inches and have no noise and easy to remove.

Reactions: Hondasxs
C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
d_b, if you weren't so far away, I would buy your hard top.

P

PonchoLejeune

Feb 14, 2016
Louisiana
Aluminum top all the way. I purchased the hard top ( can't even sell the dam thing now). I saved 4 inches and have no noise and easy to remove.

Where did you get aluminum top at? I'm looking at getting a 700-2 Wondering how tall it is. My trailer only has about 80.5 inches of clearance.

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Where did you get aluminum top at? I'm looking at getting a 700-2 Wondering how tall it is. My trailer only has about 80.5 inches of clearance.
Any sheet metal guy can build you one. The hard top adds about three to four inches the aluminum top adds none.

BOX2
box3 - TEST

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!