Kawasaki's new sport KRF1000AL will have 112HP!

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
112Hp and 1900lbs. Not going to be winning many races with those numbers. But supposedly its beefy, so reliabilty and safety may be good which is more important. I like alot of the features on it, but still dont see getting one over the Talon. Needs some time on the new motor to prove its reliable.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well, they make a good commercial!
Introducing the 2020 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 - UTV Guide

Hey Honda!
That’s what a good press release looks like. ^^^^^^^

Seriously a lot of attractive details.
Ya that’s how it’s done! They made sure whoops and terrain matched the rig well. Showed big dunes and woods. Suspension seems to work well based off the commercial. Rides flat.
I found it weird how the right front came to a quick stop at 2:12 in the vid. Must’ve been only in 4wd with braking slightly on unless it’s got assist.
Love that big horseshoe it clawed around after the driver stopped and readjusted his hands on the wheel, that was wicked cool. Well done!

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
The hood is way nicer then the Talon IMO
But the interior looks lame totally Kawasaki, what Kawasaki product is cutting edge?
PWC, UTV, Four Wheeler's, or street bike?

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
Ya that’s how it’s done! They made sure whoops and terrain matched the rig well. Showed big dunes and woods. Suspension seems to work well based off the commercial. Rides flat.
I found it weird how the right front came to a quick stop at 2:12 in the vid. Must’ve been only in 4wd with braking slightly on unless it’s got assist.
Love that big horseshoe it clawed around after the driver stopped and readjusted his hands on the wheel, that was wicked cool. Well done!

it definitely looks plush in the whoops.

like how they specifically mentioned steel spindles

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Ninja H2/H2R .... factory supercharged liter bikes.

I was wrong sounds pretty cutting edge.
I am not a street biker.
Back in the day when I was slightly interested in crouch rockets one of my buddies had a CBR600R and a guy I worked with had a 900 Ninja I rode both bikes on occasion, and thought that the Yamaha and Honda ruled the road but was probably a uninformed youth that new everything.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!