Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just got these Executioners mounted up and out for a ride today. They don't ride as smooth as the stockers did on hardpack but man oh man do they get some traction! I went with these because i like the way the tread pattern resembles that of a tractor tire. I bought 26x10 and put them on stock wheels all around. Now I'm wishing I went with 27s or even 28's. next time I guess. Ill have to get some pictures in the mud now!!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Those are good looking tires. Congrats.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks Joe. So far I'm happy with them, I'll try to do a better review once I get some miles on them

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 5384 Just got these Executioners mounted up and out for a ride today. They don't ride as smooth as the stockers did on hardpack but man oh man do they get some traction! I went with these because i like the way the tread pattern resembles that of a tractor tire. I bought 26x10 and put them on stock wheels all around. Now I'm wishing I went with 27s or even 28's. next time I guess. Ill have to get some pictures in the mud now!!

I bought 27's and ended up swapping them for 28's

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I bought 26's but they actually measure out to 25" when installed on the machine and off the jack at 9-10 psi. So I'm thinking definitely 28's next go around if I stick with the same ones. If I recall Ohana, you had a similar issue with tires not being true to size. Live and learn.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup but weren't that far off.

Ended up with tires taller than size on sidewall.

T

Tufelhundin

May 23, 2015
Louisiana
First post finally just sold my 2012 800XP and picked up a 700-2, won't get into the Ranger issues other than I never had a belt problem but the rest of the machine was yugo-ish.
@Tflynn, how bad are the 10" fronts throwing mud? Considering Mega's for I am an ITP fan coming from 589's on my old Foreman then I had Bi-Tris "would love to run them again as well", but like you I do like the design of the Exec's, its the 10" front and mud slinging Id rather not have to deal with. I saw you were looking for spacers, for me making them any wider would not be good. Considering Fenders as is.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I don't have too much time in the mud yet, hopefully within the next few days. What little I have been in, I haven't noticed them throwing too much unless wheel spin is high, then look out! But if you're worried about it I would get the fender flares regardless of which mud tire you get.

T

Tufelhundin

May 23, 2015
Louisiana
Sounds good, its so dang dry down here in La., Im not too sure why Im even worried about mud, but my main use will be for hunting season and with that usually comes the rain and the main reason I prefer a UTV is to not get soaked or muddy when going to and from the woods. Thanks for your reply and your right fender flares will probably be mounted regardless of what tire I switch too.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club @Tufelhundin !!

advertisement
G

greenheadsled

Feb 25, 2016
Elkton MI
Do you guys notice any power loss with the big heavy tires? New pioneer owner looking for replacement

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Do you guys notice any power loss with the big heavy tires? New pioneer owner looking for replacement
With my new tires only being one inch taller than stock, no I can't say I've noticed any power loss. I have read other people's posts that say 28" (3" larger than stock) cut power noticeably. If you're worried about it, my advice would be going with a 26-27" tire.

One other thing to consider, radial tires have less rolling resistance, so the power loss should be less noticeable if at all.

T

Tufelhundin

May 23, 2015
Louisiana
I have 27" Mega's on 14' wheels and I really didn't notice any power loss, although I mainly use mine for working in the woods year round hauling stuff and pulling a trailer with deer stands, feed, seed, etc.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!