P1000 KFI Snow Plow Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Forest Edition

R

rockremoval

Aug 19, 2024
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good morning. I recently picked up a new 2024 1000-5 Forest edition last week. I’m going to need a snow plow setup by fall here in the northeast. I was looking at KFI and Denali pro. I’ve moved away from the Denali pro as they state their mount will require minor modifications for trail/forest editions with a factory warn winch setup. While I’m not afraid of modifying anything I’d rather not if I don’t have to. Anyone know if a kfi plow mount would bolt right up? If not any options that will? I read somewhere that Honda oem plow setup shouldn’t be a problem but it’s a little more expensive. I’ll do it if I have to in order to keep it easy and simple but checking out my options. Your opinions are much appreciated. Thanks.

Reactions: ChadD and TxDoc
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Easy mod for the Denali. Here is some info if you haven't seen it.

And while I agree, you shouldn't have to... things don't always mesh. And you eventually will have to.

Can do a 10% club discount on a Denali if that helps any.
link --> SnowPlow's

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
R

rockremoval

Aug 19, 2024
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Easy mod for the Denali. Here is some info if you haven't seen it.

And while I agree, you shouldn't have to... things don't always mesh. And you eventually will have to.

Can do a 10% club discount on a Denali if that helps any.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Thanks much for your quick reply and offer. That’s the thread I was reading. I’m sure it’s an easy modification I could do in 15 minutes but I haven’t decided which one to go with yet. I’ll do some further research and let you know. This again.

Reactions: ChadD and Buggyman