P1000 KFI Stealth winch

VINEYARD1909

VINEYARD1909

Jun 20, 2017
Chatsworth Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I currently installed my KFI stealth winch and in the instructions it said to wire the 2 red wires 1 being from the hand held pendant and the other from the rocker switch mounted on the dash to the white wire with a black stripe. Well that did not work I have 2 white wires with a black stripe both going to that same terminal and they always have 12vdc on them no matter if the switch is on or off. Anyone had this issue before I start digging just trying to make it simple.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hey,
Welcome to the club.

Are you sure they have power with the key out? They shouldn't.
Your wire sounds right, This is the wire we use. Both run to the same location at the 15amp fuse under the hood.
Just tap one of those and you will have key on power.
I have some more info.. Let me find it.....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!