Knife

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Took a look at them JTW, look nice. Saw a drop point that caught my eye, maybe the wife won’t notice. Lucked out on the one I got. Initial discount for “signing” up and found additional discount code.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp and JTW
JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Me = Mora Companion HD
A2774160 FB5F 495D 9205 974120320266

Anyone else watch DBK videos?

Last edited:
Reactions: Remington and sharp
J

JTW

You can by 10 Mora’s for the price of 1 Benchmade. Don’t get me wrong Benchmade is a great knife but expensive.
True... I don’t care as much about price as I do fit. Within reason of course... mora looks like a good inexpensive knife but I don’t care for the tang.

Reds10

Reds10

Sep 20, 2018
Central arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
I make my own knives and kydex sheaths because I had a nasty habit of spending too much money on knives so I started making them to slow down my spending. It’s helped some.....

I carry a Chris Reeves small sebenza carbon fiber with insingo blade to work every day.

My advice would be to buy a Mora for a user. Impossible to beat the value. I love benchmade, spyderco, zero tolerance, Chris Reeves, etc. but when it comes to value - I don’t know of anything that’s a better bang for the buck than a Mora.

I sell my tool steel knives for $150 and stainless versions for $200+. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea for sure, but custom pieces that are one-of-a-kinda are hard to value.

Here are 3 I was etching last night. I’ll dip them in acid and then stonewash them before adding handles.

I do carry the fixed blades I make, but not to the office.

E9B085E7 3655 451A 9EB3 AB4C70DAE760

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I make my own knives and kydex sheaths because I had a nasty habit of spending too much money on knives so I started making them to slow down my spending. It’s helped some.....

I carry a Chris Reeves small sebenza carbon fiber with insingo blade to work every day.

My advice would be to buy a Mora for a user. Impossible to beat the value. I love benchmade, spyderco, zero tolerance, Chris Reeves, etc. but when it comes to value - I don’t know of anything that’s a better bang for the buck than a Mora.

I sell my tool steel knives for $150 and stainless versions for $200+. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea for sure, but custom pieces that are one-of-a-kinda are hard to value.

Here are 3 I was etching last night. I’ll dip them in acid and then stonewash them before adding handles.

I do carry the fixed blades I make, but not to the office.

View attachment 91381
Impressive!!

JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I make my own knives and kydex sheaths ...

View attachment 91381
CPM = Super steel.
Those are sweet. I don't have the talent or patience to make such beautiful things.

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Guess hijacking your own thread might not be good form but recommendation on good camp axe? Size between a full size an hatchet?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got the Fiskars hatchet. Like it. Might be buying the larger size to keep on the SxS.