Knife

D

Deleted member 3748

I like it, but it carries weird in the pocket. I'm not old enough to wear a belt sheath.
We actually own a set from when my wife was an As Seen On Tv junkie. They're actually pretty good steak knives! :D

Reactions: Mudwing
D

Deleted member 3748

My real carry knife is a simple S&W.

Imag01263 jpg

Reactions: Mudwing and Tuco69
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m new here and not sure how you all feel about resurrecting old threads, but I wanted to contribute a bit. It is possible that I may have a bit of a knife addiction…..so here is a little taste.
View attachment 318240

View attachment 318241View attachment 318242
Sometimes we make resurrecting old threads a game. Seriously in this case it is more than welcome. It’s when people ask an OP a question or answer something that was already answered and the OP hasn’t been on in three years that it makes us laugh.