M

Mrclean12

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello all,
I am curious if anyone has tried to install the 2021launch control on their 2020 model. Is it just a switch and ECU flash or something that’s not really feasible.
I would really like to be able to add this as I have a ton of aftermarket stuff I’ve put on my talon and don’t really want to buy a 2021 to do it all over again.

H

HondaTech

I've tried just the switch and an ecm swap with the switch. Nothing works that I've seen yet. Except the Power Commander tune.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
It can be done the Dynojet PV3 on a 2019. Call Hess Motorsports and see if it works on the 2020 R.

I believe they use the Sport switch to activate it. Press/release for Sport mode, press and hold for a couple seconds for Launch Control.

M

Mrclean12

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
I should probably add that I have the Jackson turbo kit installed as well...I’m not sure if I can do a pv3 with the tune from Jackson?

H

HondaTech

I should probably add that I have the Jackson turbo kit installed as well...I’m not sure if I can do a pv3 with the tune from Jackson?

We've talked to someone who's tuned the Jackson kit with a PV3. So there is a way to tune a turbo Talon with it, im sure adding the launch mode isn't a big deal then.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!