P1000m5 LE Heat sheild install

J

JTW

You need to install a 10 inch fan ceramic coat headers and pipes along with heat shield and heat wraps that 4 inch bilge pump fan will not last cannot be used extended time frame bearing melts case also if your in desert dust will destroy must have sealed bearings have fixed problem Email me at [email protected] for photos
Thanks.. I've already swapped my bilge for an 8" rad fan. And have a heat shield. But a lot of the guys are still running the bilge blowers with no troubles.

F

fireman377

Dec 1, 2015
Thanks.. I've already swapped my bilge for an 8" rad fan. And have a heat shield. But a lot of the guys are still running the bilge blowers with no troubles.
I installed 4 of them and they all failed from the sand or the heat I live in the extreme az the new sealed fan is now 1 year old and have driven 6000 miles

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!