LED for stock headlight

240tt

Mar 11, 2014
Does anyone know if there is a LED direct swap bulb for the Pioneer '15 Pioneer 700. Stock headlights are a little dim and if can just do a swap would be fine for me. Did think of maybe a small light bar in that 12" range to mount on top of front bumper but then need to run wire harness with relay, fuse and switch. I like to keep things clean.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
240tt said:
Does anyone know if there is a LED direct swap bulb for the Pioneer '15 Pioneer 700. Stock headlights are a little dim and if can just do a swap would be fine for me. Did think of maybe a small light bar in that 12" range to mount on top of front bumper but then need to run wire harness with relay, fuse and switch. I like to keep things clean.

You could probably run a 12" bar off the headlamp circuit. It's in the 70 watt range and the headlamps are in the 35 watt range. I don't use my headlights anymore, I have a 12" and 24" light bar.

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
ddmtuning.com has plug and play hid kits. I have used their kits in all my vehicles with zero complaints.

Beacheagle70

Beacheagle70

Lifetime Member
Put two spots and a light bar on the front bumper, easily adjustable and really lights up the world.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    908.1 KB · Views: 287
Reactions: sxs2015 and GSPKurt
raycox4385

raycox4385

Jul 28, 2019
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'M GOT THESE IN MY 700.
OPT7 FluxBeam 881 LED Headlight Kit w/Clear Lens-Beam Bulbs - 60w 5,000Lm 6K Cool White CREE - 2 Yr Warranty

H

HondaTech

Shame the Honda LED headlights that fit the 2017 and up P700 wont fit the '16 and older models.

I think the only difference is the grille/headlight surround and buckets.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!