led light bars

J

jhatem62

Jul 5, 2021
ohio
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have a question. can a light draw to much power that it can keep your talon from shifting?
I was looking at a 570w led light bar and was told it could interfere the Talon shifting

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Its a 58a charge rate.
I would expect the machine operation to need at least a healthy 50% of that.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JenElio and ChadD
J

jhatem62

Jul 5, 2021
ohio
Ownership

1. Talon R
I think it's a 570 watt EQUIVALENT light bar. It will put out as mach as a 570 watt incandescent bulb, but with FAR less draw being LED.
thats what I was thinking myself but dont know much about this stuff so I was just double checking and to be on the safe siad I wont buy that bar I will look for another

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
thats what I was thinking myself but dont know much about this stuff so I was just double checking and to be on the safe siad I wont buy that bar I will look for another
I bought this one. I checked it with a clamp on meter when I got it and it draws 11 amps.

Curved LED Light Bar Willpower 675W 52 Inch LED Driving Light Bars Flood Spot Combo Beam Waterproof Led Work Lamp Fog Lights for Truck Offroad Tractor 4x4 SUV ATV 4WD Car Boat Curved LED Light Bar Willpower 675W 52 Inch LED Driving Light Bars Flood Spot Combo Beam Waterproof Led Work Lamp Fog Lights for Truck Offroad Tractor 4x4 SUV ATV 4WD Car Boat : Amazon.ca: Everything Else

Reactions: JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!