elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Wish I had gotten a picture of the commercial hauler I saw yesterday.

F250 rolling coal with a gooseneck tandem double trailer hauling 2 new JD tractors and a hay baler on the goose deck.

Headlights would have been useful for coon or squirrel hunting. The rear axle was hard on the bump stops and you could see the poor trucks frame flexing with every bump he hit.

I got as far from him as I could as fast as I could which was tough since he was running 75+ through Charlotte traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

F250 rolling coal with a gooseneck tandem double trailer hauling 2 new JD tractors and a hay baler on the goose deck.

Headlights would have been useful for coon or squirrel hunting. The rear axle was hard on the bump stops and you could see the poor trucks frame flexing with every bump he hit.

I got as far from him as I could as fast as I could which was tough since he was running 75+ through Charlotte traffic.

Bet he had airbags though

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Stupidity is everywhere.

Reactions: elkaholic
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
1169C4AF 5B63 4B18 8D00 509F02A65CE4
Like this???

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't understand why all truck manufacturers don't have in cab headlight adjusting like the tundra. Little switch and move your lights up and down.

I remember when I saw that on a Subaru back in like 2006 and that it was cool as crap. I agree. This would help with the blinding lights towing. And be safer since you could see the road again.

Reactions: Plumber32
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
72x14 PJ thought I would have more room long story short the 420 tire want let me put my rails back on. I also can't slide it all the way to the front so I louse like 4in. I could only put the Pioneer in backwards to make it fit. It only has like an inch of room. Hope it all fits in my camper.
Image11

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!