Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi are you guys having a meet somewhere on the 17th of next month? If so, if I'm able to find the opportunity to meet yall where is this gathering taking place, if I can go I'll be coming from Ms. And if possible I'll bring my 2 kids with me. If It's OK are there cabins clous by and are there any special requirements nided to ride there. I have never roud outside of Ms and we need no kind of permit or license to ride here.
Thanks
Dp5hunter
We're in wisconsin . Where are you located?

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There aren't cabins I was told but we are staying in a hotel. It's in Hurley, wi. You would need an out if state permit. If I recall it's like 20 for a week and 35 for a year.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi are you guys having a meet somewhere on the 17th of next month? If so, if I'm able to find the opportunity to meet yall where is this gathering taking place, if I can go I'll be coming from Ms. And if possible I'll bring my 2 kids with me. If It's OK are there cabins clous by and are there any special requirements nided to ride there. I have never roud outside of Ms and we need no kind of permit or license to ride here.
Thanks
Dp5hunter

As far as the kids mine go everywhere with me, and I do believe plumber may be bringing his too.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
As far as the kids mine go everywhere with me, and I do believe plumber may be bringing his too.
Ok:) where in Wisconsin is this going to take place where and how do we get this permit, what's the name of the place for the meet and what is the weather like there. Will we need extra gas while riding? Sorry if I ask too meany cuestions but I'm not even sour where Wisconsin is.:oops:o_O

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Ok:) where in Wisconsin is this going to take place where and how do we get this permit, what's the name of the place for the meet and what is the weather like there. Will we need extra gas while riding? Sorry if I ask too meany cuestions but I'm not even sour where Wisconsin is.:oops:o_O
Ok I Googled Wisconsin and u guys are around 950 miles dew north on I55.

Reactions: Plumber32
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thought about that too. I don't want another motor to maintain. I think I've found one though. The flagstaff HW31SCTH. It's like yours but a pop up. It's only 4k empty, has almost a 2k lb cargo capacity and will fit where I have to park it. And its only 18k brand new.

I've considered something like this BUT how do you get a 10' SXS centered and loaded safely on that 10' bed, past the propane tanks?

Do they make one where the bed is on the back?

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hurley. Use Google maps to find out the distance, extra fuel won't likely be necessary, but never a bad idea. Permits are available at any Walmart or dnr in Wisconsin. From ms it's up!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Ok I Googled Wisconsin and u guys are around 950 miles dew north on I55. For how many days are yall going to meet?

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've considered something like this BUT how do you get a 10' SXS centered and loaded safely on that 10' bed, past the propane tanks?

Do they make one where the bed is on the back?
Yes they do. You can also drop the tongue and drive right over the tanks on ramps

Reactions: ohanacreek
advertisement
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's so many different versions of the same model, it's hard to find the ONE that has that one special feature YOU need.

I have not been spending hours at a time digging through all the websites.
I had gotten so frustrated I've been considering an enclosed trailer converted for my needs.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's so many different versions of the same model, it's hard to find the ONE that has that one special feature YOU need.

I have not been spending hours at a time digging through all the websites.
I had gotten so frustrated I've been considering an enclosed trailer converted for my needs.
Likewise!

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I think they will be up there 15-18
Ok I'lltry to call u later tonight I'm in Africa working and I'm not sure what what the time difference is between us. And what is the weather like up there is it could, whet, a combination of both or 60 and 80 and sunny.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds good. I should be on the road home by then. Hopefully

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
What do you do for work. When I call you I'll just be starting my shift here at midnight. U can Google the ship I'm on it's called the Far Sleipner it's a Norwegian ship.

Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Truck driver. I run a regional route. Today is my Friday so I. Usually on my way home in the evening

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!