license plate

S

sksshooter

Oct 24, 2013
tandt do you have any additional pics of the bumper? or would you be kind enough to take some of the mounting point and a side view of it? I have all the material sitting on my welding bench I am just unsure of exactly where to mount it.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
sksshooter, I'll try to get you a picture tomorrow. I tried this evening but they are just to dark. It mounts to the tail gate brkt. The bumper comes with a replacement brkt for the t/gate and it goes back to the small hole just foreword of the t/gate brkt.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
PB040744 zpseacc5675

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Rear Bumper Rt Brkt. Hope this helps.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Rear Bumper. Yes, I painted the t/gate handles. Looks so much better!!

advertisement
Zonie

Zonie

Lifetime Member
Oct 20, 2013
Payson & Tempe, AZ
Thanks for the pics TandT. I still haven't gotten around to installing mine despite your prior note. The install instructions refer to following the Service Manual (which arrived in the mail today!!) so I'll be starting on that tonight right after I mount the side view mirrors (finally). Then I add the green slime inside the tires. Gotta get the license plate mounted too. Still not sure where as I don't plan to keep the hard roof (where some are mounting their plates) on all year-too much to see and it doesn't rain much in AZ.

S

sksshooter

Oct 24, 2013
TandT thanks for the additional pics that helps a lot. I'm leaning towards just purchasing the bumper instead of building one I've been working plenty of O/T so haven't had a chance to build anything.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
sksshooter You are welcome. I posted some where what all you have to do to install the rear bumper. You have to remove the rear doors and bed side panels, plus the rear lower roll bar. Just makes it way easier. You do not have to remove any of the screws on the floor for the rear seats.

D

deuce coupe

Nov 18, 2013
Just wondering if Your SXS are street legal? If not why do You need a license plate? Here in North Carolina We have to stay 30ft from the center line of the paved roads. Can't even cross on a public road. SXS are even illegal on most of our beaches.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Here in Ohio all atv's muv's has to have a license. We can ride on secondary roads. We use to get stickers now plates. But they are only good for 3 years than you have to get a new plate.

D

deuce coupe

Nov 18, 2013
Wish they would allow us to ride on secondary roads. We are not allowed to even cross a road. Even a dirt road is off limits to cross.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!