swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Took off the skid plates last evening and was amazed how much water was trapped in my frame. And after thinking I had got all the dirt cleaned off I found out I was way wrong.

IMG 4535 IMG 4539

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Did you just take them off with machine on the ground or did you have a way to lift it up off the ground ? Seems like a lot of work if you have to take them off (or put them on) with machine on the ground.

Reactions: Mudwing
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Did you just take them off with machine on the ground or did you have a way to lift it up off the ground ? Seems like a lot of work if you have to take them off (or put them on) with machine on the ground.
I ran the machine up on car ramps,laid down a moving blanket and they came right off.10 minutes tops..I am wiring rock lights and cleaning it complete.made changing the oil faster:cool: I also want to drill a drain hole or two to let the waterout of the cross tubes.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!