SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Looks awesome... did you have to drill any holes etc in the frame or just used stock holes?
Only drilled the brackets.

peekaa

peekaa

Aug 4, 2020
So Cal
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I wired up my and installed, thanks again looks amazing

View attachment 133873 View attachment 133874 View attachment 133875
Hi, i just installed this set up. same lightbar and rzr brakets. best lookin , cheap and easiest set up for a talon. But when you tighten the side bolts that hold the lightbar to bracket did you just tighten normally with reg washer inside bolt head? Mine tightens but does not hold the lightbar in place? It drops forward. Ideas? Gonna conact / research support now. hope its decent...
Thanks.

peekaa

peekaa

Aug 4, 2020
So Cal
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Hi, i just installed this set up. same lightbar and rzr brakets. best lookin , cheap and easiest set up for a talon. But when you tighten the side bolts that hold the lightbar to bracket did you just tighten normally with reg washer inside bolt head? Mine tightens but does not hold the lightbar in place? It drops forward. Ideas? Gonna conact / research support now. hope its decent...

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
for guys with windshields, does it reflect of windshield?

Bo68507

Bo68507

Dec 27, 2020
Nebraska
Ownership

1. Talon X
Added a 42" curved light bar today but still have to wire it up. Used curved brackets made specifically for a Polaris and drilled a hole in them and bolted it in with the same bolts that attaches the top of the windshield. The bar listed as a 42" but measures 43" and is the perfect fit and curved the same as the top. I just hope that the light quality will be ok.

View attachment 125695
Added a 42" curved light bar today but still have to wire it up. Used curved brackets made specifically for a Polaris and drilled a hole in them and bolted it in with the same bolts that attaches the top of the windshield. The bar listed as a 42" but measures 43" and is the perfect fit and curved the same as the top. I just hope that the light quality will be ok.

View attachment 125695
Can you give more information about the mounting brackets. The Amazon number is no longer valid and yours looks like the ideal setup.
Thanks

Kevinka1977

Kevinka1977

Dec 31, 2018
Washington
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. Talon X
Ebay has them

D817C6AB 197C 4D52 82E0 5603CC3E1299

Kevinka1977

Kevinka1977

Dec 31, 2018
Washington
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. Talon X
for guys with windshields, does it reflect of windshield?
I had mine mounted up flush with the front of the roof and it did reflect on the windshield. When I moved it to these brackets I get no glare or reflection.

Reactions: volkspower
B

Bigblue1

Feb 3, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Can you give more information about the mounting brackets. The Amazon number is no longer valid and yours looks like the ideal setup.
Thanks
Someone else asked me about this on Facebook this week but I found the same thing, the brackets are not available but if you look them up by the part number I found some but didn't trust the website. The light is still on Amazon and is great.
42inch CREE Curved LED Light Bar 210W single Row Spot Flood Combo Driving Lamp LED Work Light for Off Road Truck Car ATV SUV UTE UTV Jeep Boat,IP67 Waterproof
by BMPUG
Learn more: https://amazon.com/dp/B07M8VB76K/?tag=sxsweb24-20

G

Geardrive88

Oct 20, 2019
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I think I found some bracket that will work. They look the same

Screenshot 20220402 222012 Chrome Screenshot 20220402 221746 Chrome

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!