Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here it is ladies and gentlemen. ( I added ladies since it is mothers day and that BUCKSHOT exposed our secret Honda lair.) Lol! :D
To start off when I went to pick up I had a tech ( not the one who set up) take me for a ride. I did not notice though until I went to load onto my trailer it was binding on pavement while in turf mode. After many various attempts to make it work I pulled over to the tech shop. The set up tech their said he saw it go into turf mode when he did check list. "Hmmm maybe" A different tech unfamiliar with them took the time to go through the manual and properly figure out how to take rear panels off and adjust the cable. He is a good guy and I appreciate all he did as it was closing time.

We took it for a 5 mile round trip through some ditches and down some rail beds. This thing is AWESOME!!! It was in low sixties and could feel the heat from the shift area with out a window. I could hear the rear gear sounds but not bad enough to annoy. The toe out is too much for my liking as it makes me nervous when I steer and it gives me a lazy response. The shift nock sound is very light. I hope we have many fun filled trouble free miles.
Below is my beautiful wife at sunset.:)

IMG 2599 IMG 2597 IMG 2595

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice picture up top @Stauvo got a big smile. Beautiful vehicle! The wait is over!!!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's great buddy! Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

Sent from my iPhone 10s

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We now have 30 miles on it. We have been cruising dry dusty rail beds and it does suck a little dust up in the back with out a window but nothing bad. We cruised up to one of our local pubs today for burgers for lunch. Had a great time with 5 of us in the pioneer and 1 on the Foreman. This evening we cruised much of the same trails and being by the lake all the bugs came out and crap! no window so my wife says "need to get a window", I said "hony I'm waiting for the Bugbuster to debut because any kind of window is gonna suck dust up here big time." Being mothers day I ordered the hard coat window from EMP to save some money for my Bugbuster screen. ;)

Anyway back to the trail ride. I love this thing! I let my 14 yr old son drive and I'm in the back with my 5 yr old taking selfies, texting people and sending pictures, just in my own happy world. I never got this feeling while sitting in the back of a Ranger Crew. I think because it's kinda cozy back there the way you're recessed and safe Lol! anyway the sun was out and no wind, just a beautiful mothers day over all. I hope all you members had a wonderful Sunday and Mothers Day. It's been sooooo dang long waiting for this thing. I know some thought I was B.S'n yaaaaa thats right GHOST im talking about you! Lol! I for awhile their thought I was B.S'n my self but now its in my garage and I cleaned all afternoon to fit it in front of my truck. Boy I sure am glad i had the garage built 32' deep because the Pioneer and my Cummins BigHorn fit end to end with about a foot for me to squeak around.:)

My wife is happy, the kids are happy. Everyone have a good night and God Bless all.

Stauvo:D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm happy for you! Send some pics! What the heck??? Very glad wife is happy! Happy wife happy life!!! Btw the bug buster should be ready this week you'll know the minute I do. Would have loved it this weekend. I sit in back a lot in mine I'm 6ft 1 and pretty cozy so I agree with you totally. Very happy for you! Thank you for sharing. Pics???

Last edited:
Reactions: Stauvo
H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
My 1000 - 3 was toed out about 1 inch. I reset it to 1/8th inch. Front tires won't last very long at an inch.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!