Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Dropped by the dealership several weeks ago to pick something up and they had just bought this off the street. 1K miles and fully serviced. Of course I've been feverishly putting my twist on it the past few weeks. Had it out twice and it rips. I bought it to ride until I can get the '23 sorted, but thinking It's a keeper. Really pleased. Thanks HONDA OF FAIRFIELD, I think?

IMG 0641 IMG 0639 IMG 0637 IMG 0636 IMG 0635 IMG 0634 IMG 0633

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Looking to have one of our fabricators fab a spare tire carrier for the rear tailgate, install inbound Ricochet skids, relocate the dash behind the steering wheel, add a few lights and send shocks off to Suspension Therapy this winter along with the one's on the '23 Live Valve