Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Picked up Talon Friday afternoon and finalizing installs before hitting the trails. Had hoped to be riding this weekend but hopefully completing most of my installs. Have numerous items arriving this coming week and several to complete today. Items installed:

Front and rear Honda Poly Windscreens
Honda 40" Light Bar
Honda Pod Ditch Lights
4 Point Harness
Honda Extended Fender Flares/Mud Guards
Warn Winch VRX3500S
Ricochet Skids
Honda Front A Arm Guards
Honda BusBar and Fuse Box
Honda Garmin GPS Wiring Kit
Honda Front and Rear Steel Bumpers
Axia Alloys 6" Covex Side Mirrors
Axia Alloys 17" Convex Rear View Mirror
Axia Alloys Quick Detach Halon Fire Extinguisher

Items to Install

10 80 Pre Filter Kit
Mud Buster Rear Mud Guards - Inner Rear
HMF Full Performance Exhaust with DB Killers
HMF Front HD Bumper w/Limb Risers
HMF Rear Bumper
HMF Rear Tailgate
Wicked Pecker Roof Rain Gutter Mod
Honda Trailing Arm Mud Guards

Photo of Machine at Dealer Prior to Delivery including skid photos. More photos to come

71198873771  7F995377 F1A0 4228 B036 F764E5E3052B IMG 0530 IMG 0529 IMG 0528

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Also, the Talon was spotless, detailed to the max. Roll bar wasn't scratched and plastic wasn't all jacked up like my Pioneer was upon delivery. I also had a full tank of Fuel. Well worth the 90 minute drive. Wishing I had purchased the Pioneer from you guys.

H

HondaTech

Also, the Talon was spotless, detailed to the max. Roll bar wasn't scratched and plastic wasn't all jacked up like my Pioneer was upon delivery. I also had a full tank of Fuel. Well worth the 90 minute drive. Wishing I had purchased the Pioneer from you guys.

We put every effort into making it look like the new vehicle it is before delivery.

Glad your pleased with the way it turned out.

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
I finished installing the 10 80 Dirt Sports Pre Filter. Install was straight forward and the fit was spot on. Color match for the new Navy Blue amazing as well. I installed 2 Axia Alloys 6" Convex Side Mirrors and a 17" Convex Rear View Mirror. I had purchased one for the Pioneer but considering all the clamps for the windshield and roof I ended up using a Honda rear view mirror that's adequate but not the same. I also installed a pair of CA Tech Sway Bar Mounts with grease zerks. I'm almost finished removing the stock exhaust as UPS is supposed to deliver the new one tomorrow and new rear bumper and bed gate ship tomorrow. I'm amazed how heavy the stock exhaust and shields are. Ordered Oxygen Sensor Delete from the Forum Store this afternoon. Looking forward to getting all this behind me and raising some hell in a forest near me.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Very nice indeed. Post pics with the limb risers when you get em on.

Reactions: Smitty335
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Everything done except installing tune. HMF said there is a tune, DynoJet said no gots. Guy at HMF is a Moron. Talked to PPEI this afternoon and seems they can help me out while getting a better product. It's been fun bolting on all of the goodies but I'm ready to get out and rip Backwood's driveway.

IMG 0576 IMG 0574 IMG 0580 IMG 0578 IMG 0575 IMG 0584

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!